Somebody To Love

Author's note: Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that some of the information I used for this story is false and it's just the way the story is gonna go, but enjoy!

H/C: hair color , Y/N: your name S/C: skin color, E/C: eye color H/L: hair length

Freddie's POV:
We, and when I say we I mean the lads and I were discussing what songs to put on our new album we were currently working on, A Day At The Races. Roger and Brian were bickering about which song they wrote was best, meaning Brian was saying Long Away was better than Drowse, Roger was not happy at all. Deaky on the other hand was just playing bass in the corner practicing his song You and I. I was just listening to Rog and Brian argue, because what else was there to do? Then a random thought came into his head, what would happen if I found somebody to love? Would it be different? Would I be talking to them now?

"Rog I'm saying that Long Away is just a tad bit more better than your song. I mean, mines expresses emotion-," but before Brian could finish I cut him off.

      "Enough with your bickering darlings, I think it's time we take a break. OH, why can't you guys be like Deaky over there, minding his business? This fight is so pointless dears, over two songs that will either way be in the album. Haha this reminds me of Rogers car song," I said laughing, but then stopped because of my teeth.

I looked over at John and noticed he stood up and walked over to me. "This is one of the reasons as to why you're my best friend," he said smiling.

"I suppose we should stop fighting," Roger said. "Although he started it," he muttered.

"Anyways darlings we should go head out and get food, take a break from this studio shall we?", I asked them. "You know what, screw whatever you all are going to say, COME ON!" The 3 tried to resist going with me, but unfortunately for them there was no way they could get out of my grasp.

"Ok darlings we're here!" I shouted to all of them while dragging them inside while they all groaned, except deaky of course. I walked to the girl who told us where to sit, we got a booth in exchange to giving her an autograph, but hey at least we got a booth. Deaky sat next to me cause I forced him too while Roger and Brian took the other seats. We all looked at the menu and I decided I would get a coco cola. I also decided I would get some fries and a burger. I wasn't sure what the lads were going to get but, whatever. I was looking around admiring the restaurant when a noticed waiter approaching us. I couldn't help but be fascinated by her beauty. She had a beautiful shade of H/C, this was probably the most beautiful shade of H/C I'd ever seen. I also noticed that her hair looked really shiny, was H/L, and smooth, more smoother than Deaky's hair! The way she walked, I thought she should've been a model, how did end up as a waiter? Her S/C look so flawless and smooth too. As she got closer, I noticed her E/C, it was also a beautiful shade. Her pink plump lips looked shiny with her lip gloss. I saw her name tag and it said Y/N, beautiful name I must say. I must also say she was very breath taking, I'm still wondering how she became a waiter and not a model.

Y/N POV:
        "Hello boys, how are you all doing? My name is Y/N and I'll be your waiter for today. Can I start you off by having your drinks?" As I was saying this I was looking at the 4 boys in front of me. There was a blonde man with eyes like the ocean who seemed to be checking me out. There was another man next to him who had hair like a poodle and I noticed had well manners, considering he was sitting up straight and had a napkin tucked into his shirt so he wouldn't make a mess when eating. I didn't get to see his eyes cause he was looking at the menu. Then there was another man sitting in front of the blonde guy who had long hair with bangs, his hair looked smooth though. He had greenish grayish eyes. Lastly next to him was a very handsome man. He had shoulder length hair that was a black color. His dark brown eyes reminded me of chocolate. I can't describe how handsome he looks, it's like God sent an angel and here he was.