Ice filled Doubts

Dan's pov
I lay her in the cell, allowing the ice to slowly melt, her breath coming in slow frozen puffs, i allow it to start melting, but i let my core expand, the cold filling the area so she stays asleep. I calmly leave and i lock the door, letting her rest.
Sirens pov
I slowly come to, shivering and i curl my wings around me to try and get warm and i hear the door unlock and i quickly pull myself into a corner as the door opens and i see Rich step in, smirking and Dan follows right after him and i try to push deeper into the corner, but i can't and dan notices my eyes are completely on rich as he pulls something off his belt and flicks his wrist, the familar crack of a whip sounding out and i whimper, looking for a way out when he rears up and i flap my wings, soaring out of the way and i end up against the wall, slamming into it with a cry, falling to the ground and he rears up again and i curl up as he lands it next to me and i get up, only for my leg to get hit and i cry out, then i remember what danny taught me and i focus, the next one passing right through me and i solidfy, earning a curious glance from dan and he strikes again, me crying out and i take off, phasing through dan and slamming into the wall, even though i'm still intangible." No no no, please, let me out" i say desperatly as i solidfy and the whip hits me in the back, causing my wings to spasm and spread, shifting and i try to get high in the cell, the next strike hitting my wing, causing me to crash and land in front of Dan, shivering in pain, shifting back to my human self and rich rears up his arm, dan scooping me up, a ghostly shield popping up in the moment the whip strikes, stopping it before it hits me," i did not sign up to watch you torture someone, you said we would contain her, not hurt her this badly, you almost ripped a wing." "Oh is the big mighty emotionless ghost finally getting a heart? I thought you no longer had any attachments to your human life." " not anymore, doesn't mean i can't try to fix my mistakes. I just don't have the time unless she is out of the way..... and Safe, which i'm starting to wonder if she will be safe here, considering you're stressing her out and only increasing the rate your daughter is dying." He growls and summons a bow of electricity and Dan turns intangible with me and he steps out of the room." Why?" I ask, pain rattling my voice and he says," i didn't think he would hurt you, i'm sorry for that.... i'll let you know i spared your future self, i just put her in cryosleep, since the more you enter and leave the Ghost Zone, the more Ghost you become, which i knew that freezing you would stop the decay." I smile softly as i wince and he covers the whip cuts in ice and i relax a bit." There, lets get you back to my past self. I'll do my best to keep him away from you, anything i should know?" I nod," he's a game hunter, he can shoot any type of weapon and he can shift into a massive dragon, probably as big as my older self. He's slow though, when it comes to attacks, the faster you move, the safer you are, except when he wields his trusty whip, as you saw." Dan nods," he certainly didn't expect you to have a good mastery of phasing, i taught you well it seems, although you need to control your breathing" i chuckle as he phases through the entryway, floating up into the clouds and speeding up, flying for Amity," i know, i'm working on it, what was that room made of?" " Steel frame and bricks, he must not of gotten that far, thats the riskiest phase, unless your full Ghost." I nod and he slowly drifts downword and turns invisible, floating into Danny's bedroom and reappearing, laying me down and Danny slams open the door and dan holds up his hands in a surrender position as danny closes the door and changes, dan says calmly," i'm sorry about the attack, if i had known what it would lead to, i would not have done it. But her father is coming for her, he forced me to capture her and watch her get hurt until i had enough." Danny glares at him then looks to me and i say," he did help me when my father was hurting me, besides, don't you feel it? He's weaker then before." Danny focuses for a moment then nods," ok, i see what you mean. But why?" Dan sits down," there is alot..... way too many mistakes, that i have made, and now that i know that i am slowly dying, i want to at least set some affairs straight before i Fade, one thing to know, if she gains a ghost self,just  be careful. I'm gonna go live in the Zone from here on, as i really doubt i can make ammends with sam and tucker, i'll be with Clockwork, he will let you know when i fade." And with that he phases through the floor and i lay down, exhausted from the days events. Danny shifts back, opening the door and he focuses and heats his hands with his blast, melting the ice and he wraps bandages around any cuts i do have while i drift off to sleep.