The Deal

????'s pov
I focus the electricity around my draconic form, stepping carefully into the Clock Tower and i spot my prize, the silver metalic thermos sitting on the shelf, Father Time nowhere to be seen so i carefully scoop it into my jaws, spreading my eletric wings and taking off, flying for the only other portal around, dropping the thermos and catching it as i shift to human, stepping through the portal with a deep breath, the cold washing off instantly," Vlad, i got our friend Dan out" The Vampiric Ghost walks in, his white hair perfect in a ponytail, me chuckling as i see he's human." I see your undercover today?" Vlad nods," go see our friend to a room and release him, see if you can get him to cooperate for his life," I nod, carrying the thermos to a ghost proof room and i release him, noticing he looks weaker then on the news." Guess the camera does add poundage to you." Dan chuckles," good one, but you're not clockwork, so what should i call you?" I chuckle," Call me Rich, i'm the Dragon's father, but she has seemed to find a common enemy with you, at least she's found a friend in Phantom." Dan chuckles," she did, in my timeline, she actually almost killed me, but she couldn't summon things of yellow energy" I snicker," she's had that power since she was 6, i taught her how to use them, its come back to bite me now." Dan snickers" quite so, so why free me? You know that your daughter is changing his Future" "indeed she is, but, with me, you and this timelines Vlad, we can remove her from the equation, and help you get back on track." Dan thinks it over for several minutes," you've given me a bit to think about, give me a few hours to think it over" i nod and walk out, closing the door behind me, Vlad walks over, asking," so, did he take the deal?" "He's thinking it over, give him some time" Vlad nods," lets give him time then"
A few hours pass and dan comes out, looking a bit better. Vlad calmly asks," so, what do you think of the deal?" Dan says calmly," i'll do it, we have a higher chance of taking them out together" Rich smirks," good, now lets get down to buisness."