Chapter 26

The next morning Hawk and I woke up in the same position we fell asleep in. For me, this was always a big thing because that meant he felt safe and I know that kind of the guy's part in the relationship but it goes both ways and with Eli, he is a big baby. I'm not complaining because I hate being the one that needs attention all the time, plus I liked giving him a lot of attention. I wanted to get ready first because he always took the longest. I felt bad though moving because he looked so comfy and I hoped I wouldn't wake him. So I slowly slid him off of me and onto a pillow to take my place. He started to wake up a little once he was fully off of me and wasn't touching me. I kissed his cheek and he smiled in his sleep then was completely knocked out again. I grabbed a pair of jeans I had brought from my house and then one of Hawk's shirts and took them with me. I went into the bathroom and started the shower, it was about 10 and Miguel's party was at 12. I showered and dried off and then got dressed. Eli's bathroom looked like a girl's bathroom on half of it. I had my side of the counter and he has the other half. Eli is so easy to live with even though he acts all tough and bold he has to have his room clean all the time and everything has to be organized which I don't mind I love organization. He doesn't mind when I ask for some space because it got hot, he just chills we don't always have to do something, it's like just hanging out with someone, even though he isn't just someone he's the love of my life.

After I finished getting ready I went back into Eli's room to wake him up. I crawled onto the bed and sat down next to him.

"Eli." I whispered.

He didn't move.

"Eli." I whispered shaking him this time.

"Five more minutes please." He turned to the other side.

"No come on we have to get ready so we can go to Miguel's party. I even let you sleep extra, I already got ready." I laughed.

"Awe how sweet." He turned back around.

"I know now come on and get up." I laughed.

First things first, I just wanna say your outfit looks really good." He smirked.

"Thank you, half of it is from your closet." I laughed and got up.

"That's my point." He laughed.

"Get ready." I laughed.

"Yes ma'am." He stood and saluted.

I walked out shaking my head and laughing.

I went to the kitchen to have my daily morning talk with Mrs. Moskowitz since Mr. Moskowitz was already at work.

"Good morning Mrs. Moskowitz." I sat at the table.

"Good morning sweety." She smiled.

"Do want anything to eat?" She asked.

"No I'm ok, plus we have Miguel's party at 12." I explained.

"That's right. I take it you're waiting on Eli?" She laughed.

"Yeah, he takes longer than me to get ready." I laughed.

"It's always been like that since he was little. Always the last one up and the last one to get ready." She laughed.

Mrs. Moskowitz always made me laugh with our talks. She is just so easy to talk to and get along with.

"Sorry to leave you but I have to get ready for work." She stood and walked over to my side.

"Have a great time." She kissed my forehead and went to her room.

I went back into Eli's room to see if he finished getting ready yet since we had to leave in a couple of minutes.

"Babe are you ready yet?" I walked in.