Chapter 14

The weekend went by so fast, Hawk had stayed over at my house the entire weekend. We had so much fun, being with his is everything I had ever imagined and more. He may be a scary, rude, mean, toxic person but when he's with me all that goes away and he is just Eli, sweet, quiet, gentle, and he loves touch. I can not stress it enough, he has to have some sort of contact at all times, it's always skin on skin contact. As for me I'm not a person of touch I didn't receive it as a kid so I never cared for it, it made me cringe, but with Hawk I didn't even care. Hawk was honestly my weak spot, he made me a better person, he made me have butterflies in my stomach, he made me blush at the stupidest things. I have never been the type to act like this even with my past boyfriend, he always wanted touch and I would push him every time. That's why he broke up with me because I wasn't a good girlfriend, something about how I wasn't sweet, I didn't put effort, I didn't like touch, I was a bitch, I didn't care about anything, and lastly I was to chill. But Hawk liked the way I acted, he liked that I wasn't always up his ass. But with him I let him touch me, I blush, I get butterflies, and I try to put a lot of effort in this relationship because I want this to last for as long as it can.

It was Monday morning and I had been laying in bed for about 20 minutes just thinking about the amazing weekend with Hawk. I looked at the time and I realized if I didn't get up now then I would be running late and I would have to rush and I hated rushing it stressed me out. I got up and showered quickly, I went to my closet and looked through it, it was hot again today. I wore dark jean shorts, with a red crop top t shirt. I just brushed quickly through my hair and  out a little product so it didn't frizz. I grabbed all my stuff and headed out the door.

I got to school and went to look for Tory, her and everyone went to a party last night but I didn't want to go and neither did Hawk. I wanted all the details of what happened and if I had missed a good party or not. I finally spotted Tory and ran to her.

"Hey Tory." She looked pissed off.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"That fucking bitch Sam kissed Miguel last night at the party." Her eyes went dark.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I rubbed her shoulder.

"It's fine, I have a plan to get that slut back." She hissed.

"What is it?" I was on board with whatever she planned.

"At announcements I'm going to make my announcement and then I'm going to kick her ass." She loved her plan.

"You realize there is going to be a full on war between us and Miyagi do right?" I wanted to make sure she knew what she was in for.

"Yup, are you with me?" She was anxious.

"Hell yeah I'm in, I can't wait to kick some ass." We did our handshake.

Just then Hawk came up to us.

"Hey babe." I kissed him.

"Hey Princess." He kissed back.

"Did Tory tell you what happened?" I asked.

"No what's wrong?" He was confused and looked at Tory.

"Miguel cheated on her with Sam." I explained.

"It was her fault, I'm not mad at Miguel though." Tory spoke.

"She's such a slut, I hate her." Hawk rolled his eyes in disgust.

"So Tory is going to make an announcement, and all hell is going to break loose. You in?" I looked at him with excitement.

"Hell yeah I'm in, I'll take any chance to kick some ass." He smirked.

"That's what I said." I laughed.

"That's my girl." Hawk picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Alright love birds save it until after the fight when we win." Tory smirked.

"Yes ma'am." Hawk put me down.

The bell rang.

"Show time." Tory smirked and headed to the office.

Hawk and I walked to class and hand in hand. We sat in class and waited for the announcement.

I know this chapter is super short but I want the fight to have it's own chapter, that chapter will be out in about an hour. Just be prepared for the next chapter to be long.

:)