1

"Lan Zhan, ah Lan Zhan, you really are ruthless." He buried his face on his husband's chest, taking in the smell of sandalwood on the body he missed the whole day.

"Can't you spare my poor ass for a night? My body is still sore from accompanying the juniors on their night hu– HEY! Lan Zhan, I'm still talking and you're already taking my clothes off."

"Everyday means everyday." It's not like Wei Wuxian doesn't want to do it. He just really likes provoking his husband.

"Lan Zhan you already did me this morning." He teased. Wei Wuxian can already see the blush creeping up on his Lan Zhan's ear. How cute

"..."

"..."

"Does not count."

"Hahahahaha. Lan Zhan you are so funn– Aaack!" He squealed in shock as his husband pushed him down their shared bed but it wasn't Lan Zhan's action that shocked him but the fact the room they are in suddenly changed.

The wooden bed is now replaced with fabric-covered floor. The lights coming from the ceiling is dimly lit, just bright enough to see their surroundings. Behind Lan Zhan, Wei Wuxian can see a lot of faces he recognizes.

"Get up." A man said with a disgusted look on his face.

"So stingy, Jiang Cheng." He said jokingly but stood up nonetheless. He should still save face for his husband. (Completely unaware that many GusuLan and visiting disciples walked in on them)

"Shameless!" Lan Qiren snarled, seeing the position his nephew and the walking menace, Wei Wuxian, is in.

"Senior Wei. Hanguang-jun." Lan Sizhui greeted them like a filial son he is, followed by Lan Jingyi beside him.

"Uncle! What is happening?!" Jin Ling seems like he just arrived to wherever the hell that place is and annoyed that Fairy who was with him before is now gone.

"Right, what is happening?" Jiang Cheng now turned to Wei Wuxian who was busy cooing his little A-Yuan.

"Why are you looking at me? I'm also a victim here." Wei Wuxian shrugged.

Sect Leader Yao who pushed his way to go in front, pointed at Wei Wuxian accusingly. "YOU-! Who other than you could've done this despicable thing!" The other cultivators who are still against Wei Wuxian nodded while some made an agreeing noise to the Sect Leader's accusations.

"Now, now. You really are overestimating me." He said, chuckling at their claim.

Jin Ling walked up to his two friends knowing that he won't get an answer to his questions once the adults started arguing pointlessly.

"What's happening?" he asked to no one in particular, tuning out the squabbling adults behind them.

Both Lans merely shrugged as they also don't know the answer. All they know is that they were sleeping then suddenly woke up to confused cultivators around them.

"Let's walk around, we might some clues to what this place is." Lan Jingyi proposed, wanting to get away from the deafening voices of the angry cultivators.

The trio looked around and chose to inspect the large screen at the very front of the room. While Jin Ling and Sizhui were looking at the screen, Jingyi went to the rectangular metal next to it which he guessed is twelve inches in height and six inches in width.

"Don't touch anything!" Sizhui warned them but he was a little too late.

Jingyi already pushed a random button which has the word Wangxian (2) beside it.