"H-how dare you think I could be so selfish!" He gently tucked a pice of hair behind my ear. We were soaking wet from the rain falling upon us. "Fred, I wanted to join as a joke. I never thought a bloody potion will get me were I am right now. I don't think that the thought that people have died in this stupid tournament gets through your thick skull!" I started to cry.

I tried to think I was okay and I wasn't going to die but the thought creeped the back of my brain. "I don't want to die in a stupid tournament!" My voice broke "I don't want the money anymore I don't want the glory I don't want this!" I yelled harder. He just stood there as he let me rant.

I walked angrily to the edge of the dock and and let out a yell. I collapsed and fall inside the lake. Soon there was a sudden silence.

FRED'S POV

Y/n let's out a frustrating scream and then I hear a splash and can't hear her anymore. I turn around and I see she is no longer there. My heart started pounding as I ran to the dock and jumped in the water.

I try looking as fast as I can before she drowned. I go up for air and I see her close to the shore.I swim over and carry her bridal style. I place her down gently and see her lips were purple and her face was pale. I started to freak out when I saw her chest wasn't rising up and down. "No,no,no,no"

I clamped my hands and put them over her chest. I started adding pressure and gave her CPR. As I keept putting pressure. "Why do you dumb shit like this!" I started to feel my eyes fill up with tears.

She can't be dead. She is not dead. She didn't drown.

"Come on, breathe" My voice brake and I grew impatient. "Please breathe, love breathe" I gave her CPR. The rain fell harder. I grabbed her face and burried it in my chest as I cried. "Please, wake up" I rocked her back and foward.

Then I hear someone coughing. It was her. "Oh my Merlin" I let out a shaky cry as I hugged her close to me. "Fred?" she pulled her head away so she could see my face. "I'm here" She cupped my cheek with her hand. "Oh, Y/n" I burried her head on my chest. "I'm sorry is my fault" I cried.

"Shut up" She pulled away and kissed me. I kissed her back.

She is fine Fred. She is okay now.

I let myself melt in to the kiss. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer to me. "I will murder you if you do that again" she chuckled. "Were you crying?" She asks with a smirk. "You just raised up from the dead and you decide to be cocky?" I kiss her again "I love it". Me and Y/n Kissed under the rain before walking in the common room and I begged her to stay with me and she said yes.

I hugged her all night like she was about to vanish out of thin air.

--SATURDAY NIGHT--

Y/N'S POV

I had slept in Fred's dorm all week so I already knew how to leave the bed with out his noticing but tonight was a bit harder. I stroke his hair "Fred, I have to go use the restroom" He wrapped his arms tighter. I smirked "I guess your bed will be filled with blood tomorrow" I tried the period-card but he mumbled "Is not the 25th yet".

"Okay you won, but let me go or I will piss on you" He quickly lets go of me and fell to sleep again. I see Harry reading the daily prophet. "Hello there Thirteen year old" He smirked. "Hello there twelve year old" I say and his smirked turned in to a frown. "Are you waiting for Sirius?" He asked and I nodded.

I grab the opaper he was holdidng and grew angry. I throw it in to the fire and then it crackled. I turned to it with harry as Sirius's face appears. "Dad?! How..." I look over to the fire with Harry beside me.

"I don't have much time Harry so let me get straight to it. Did you or did you not put your name into the goblet of fire?" Sirius asks the boy. "No!" He says desperately. "Shh... I had to ask" The head turned over to me "And you, Y/N". "Aging potion but as a joke". "My girl this is dangerous" I look down. Sirius and Harry talk about how Harry had a dream of Voldemort again.

"Yes. It's just a dream. Look Harry, Y/n the deatheaters at the world cup, your name rising from that goblet these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn't safe any more" Me and Harry look at each other. "What are you saying?" I ask my dad.

"I'm saying the devils are inside the walls. Igor Karkaroff, he was a deatheater. And no one, no one stops being a deatheater. Then there's Barty Crouch, heart of stone, sent his OWN son to Azkaban" I look at my dad as Harry burries his head in his hands.

"Do you think one of them put his name in the goblet?" I ask curiously. "I haven't a clue who put his name in that goblet but whoever did it is no friend to him. People die in this tournament" I gulp and I start to feel uneasy. "We are not ready for this Sirius" Harry says as he takes my hand.

"You don't have a choice" He said his voice fading away. "Someone's coming!" I say, "Keep your friends close kids" He then vanishes. Rons looks at me and Harry confused. "Night!" I said quickly and ran to Fred's dorm.