"Being with all of you makes me feel like it," Renjun grumbled before going into the kitchen. Donghyuck could see him plug his ears before walking in, probably worried about his poor ears being tortured like last night.

Donghyuck looked between the two sleeping brothers left in the room before moving to wake Jeno up first.

"Jen," Donghyuck called and brushed his fingers through his hair.

The older just whined and turned to curl in on himself on the chair.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes before sitting on the arm of the chair and shaking him again.

"I lit the kitchen on fire."

No avail.

"I lit Mark on fire."

Nothing but another grumble.

"I lit Jaemin on fire."

Jeno rolled over and glared at Donghyuck with sleep eyes. His lips pouted in annoyance as he blinked slowly.

"Just kidding," Donghyuck laughed when Jeno pushed his shoulder. "Breakfast is ready so get your butt in the kitchen."

Jeno pulled his hood of his hoodie over his head before crossing his arms over his chest and waddling to the kitchen.

Donghyuck smiled when all that was left was Mark.

He was now sleeping on his stomach on the couch, his one arm draped of the side and his fingers brushing the ground.

Donghyuck slowly made his way over and laid on top of Mark's back and kissed his bare shoulder due to the muscle tee he was wearing.

"Good morning~" Donghyuck called sweetly as he pressed more kissed onto the top of his shoulder.

Marks hand came up from behind him and playfully scratched Donghyucks side with the pads of his fingers.

Donghyuck giggled before sitting up and getting off the older male.

"Breakfast is ready," Donghyuck said once Mark turned onto his side to look at him.

Donghyuck was wearing nothing but cute pajama shorts and an oversized white t-shirt. His small hickies on the boys neck made his smile get even wider.

"Breakfast?" Mark raised an amused brow. "I thought I was lookin at it."

They heard someone choke on their drink near to kitchen door.

Donghyuck blushed before walking towards the kitchen. "You wish Lee."

"I do," Mark said back as he finally got up off the couch to go into the kitchen.

He heard Jaemin giggled when he walked in because he was trying to show Jeno how to flip food in a pain only to watch it either not move or go flying out of the pain.

"Ooo~ I can do that," Chenle ran over and grabbed the handle from Jeno.

Jisung immediately ran over to hold the small emergency fire extinguisher.

Renjun took a deep breath and tried to tune them out so he could eat his food in peace.

Donghyuck ignored them in favor of filling up a mug with coffee, adding a questionable amount of sugar and creamer to it before sitting down in his seat.

The chaos of everyone was way too much for this early in the morning.

"Ok everyone sit down and eat your food," Mark said in a loud voice.

Everyone froze and looked at Mark before rushing to their seats.

Everything was quiet.

Mark raised both his brows at how quickly that worked and walked past the table to pour his own cup of coffee.

"You scare them bubs," Donghyuck voice as he held his small hands around him mug before smiling and taking a sip out his mug.

Normally Mark would be glad to hear such words.

But he actually kind of liked them.

"I hope not," Mark was grabbing the sugar and creamer off the counter, his back still facing everyone. "People who are scared of me don't get to have ice cream after breakfast."

There was an audible gasp by what sounded like Chenle and Jaemin.

(A/N: Enter Jaemins part in Boom-
sry I'll see myself out 😅)

"I have a seat open next to me," Jisung said nervously before patting the open seat between him and Jaemin, trying hard to keep eye contact with Mark.

Mark laughed a little before sitting down next to him and bumping his shoulder into Jisungs.

The chatter began to pick up again after that and it felt nice.

"C'mon," Jeno whined as he shook the whipped cream can to put some on his pancake.

"Be careful or else it will explode-"

POP.

The can exploded out on the table, covering not only his face but it had gotten on half of Renjuns too.

There was silence before Donghyuck leaned over and swiped his finger on Renjuns face before putting the whip cream in his mouth.

"Hey! It still takes good!" Donghyuck exclaimed before he was being beat in the shoulder by Renjun.

"DONT EAT OFF MY FACE YOU DISGUSTING RAT-"

Jaemin laughed as he turned to Jeno who still had whip cream all over his face with his mouth still open.

Jeno turned when he heard Jaemin laugh. He smirked before rubbing his hand on his face and rubbing it on Jaemins cheek eliciting a squeak and a giggle.

Mark laughed at all of them. His most genuine and loudest laugh in years. The kind of laugh that sucks the air right out of your lungs and all you can feel is your eyes and cheeks hurting because of how much you're smiling.

The rest of them laughed just as loudly once Chenle somehow got a piece of bacon in his hair and went to toss it off but hit Jisung in the face with it.

Mark couldn't ignore the thankful smile Donghyuck shot at him from across the table.

Mark returned it even more brightly.

He could get used to this.