Betrayed 2 (jennie)ft.rosé

Start from the beginning

"Thanks." She said while looking at me. Laying down on my bed feeling her still looking at me.

"What?" I ask laying on my stomach to face her putting my hand on my chin. Seeing her shrug her shoulders.

"Isn't it funny how 5 months ago I tried to kill you, just to get married..." She says starting to laugh a bit. "But I'm glad I didn't complete my mission." She says smiling trying to get comfortable.

"I'm glad you didn't either I'm to young to die." I respond, receiving a chuckle from her. "Goodnight y/n." Closing my eyes falling asleep.

Y/N'S POV

*next day*

"Oh, hi sir" Getting out of the kitchen with still have the handcuffs on me.

"Hey dad what up?" Rosé asked behind me having two plates on her hand. Heading to the living room.

"I have questions for both of you, and I hope you answer honestly." Mr. Park said sitting on the other couch.

"Yes sir." I reply signaling chae to feed me.

"Chae have you been helping y/n sneak out the mansion." Mr. Park suddenly asked looking at his daughter.

"How you found out?"

"Mr. Kim gave a sudden meeting to all the mafia leaders."

"So y/n were you the one murdering all the men of Mr. Kim. Taking your revenge all ready."

"Sir... you don't have to worry, I know how to escape plus they think I'm died."

"You should have told me rosé that you where help y/n take revenge. Y/n I hope you know we're in charge and not you."

"I know sir... you don't have to worry about me I ain't going to escape."

**2 Month later**

"Chipmunk do I have to go?" I say looking at myself in the mirror.

"Yes y/n/n it's a special event for the Park's." Rosé replies turning around back hugging me looking at both of us in the mirror.

"I want you to be with me. Side by side."

"Yeah but I don't think I can face her." I respond kissing her cheek turning around putting my hands on her waist pulling her closer.

"Well you got to be there showing them you aren't dead yet and I want to show u off." Rosé says kiss me putting her hands around my neck.

After the make out session we pulled away fitting ourselves heading downstairs where Mr. and Mrs. Park are.

[Limo]

"Alright y/n you don't have to worry we're the last ones to enter the building, so the Kim's won't have a chance to plan anything against you or us." Mr. Park reassures replying with a nod then he continues to speak.

"Our men are in position to capture the target... his men are going to be outside just like the other mafia men are going to be. You give me the signal y/n when you seem it the right time understood."

"Yes Mr. Park." I respond hold rosé's hand earn a squeeze from her.

"Y/n keep my daughter safe during this event, after you give the signal lead rosé and my wife behind the building."

"We'll capture Mr. Kim and his family and leave. Understood, the rest of the Mafia's know what we'll do expect the Kim's and Manoban's. And for y/n and I don't worry I have a helicopter on the roof of the building."