"Aiyts!" The referee yelled and immediately her opponent pounces towards her.

Rosana blocks his high roundhouse kick with her forearm and held her stance firm as her entire body vibrated with that hard blow that threatened to drop her to her side but she didn't have time to think, much less allow the pain to take control. With a fierce growl, she pushes his leg away and refrains from shaking her arm to get rid of the vibrations of pain that still lingered before she blocks the following hard blows that he aimed for her face and torso.

Rosana waited till she could effectively judge his movements before she slams her forearm down hard on his oncoming fist, blocking it effectively, but instead of just hitting his arm, she twists her wrist and catches his arm in an iron-like grip, and aims a high kick to his midsection.

The moment he couches down in pain, his arm still in her grasp, she lifts her leg high and over their arms to kick the side of his head.

"Point! Winner!" The referee yells as he points in Rosana's direction.

Rosana bows shortly before turning to go to the others with a grin on her lips.

Mr. Miyagi gave her a look that she knew meant that she did good but he wasn't that supportive of the move she used and she only stared at him sheepishly before giving him her puppy dog eyes; that of course, he couldn't resist before he gave her a small smile, "You did good, Rose-son."

"Thank you, Mr. Miyagi!"

Jimmy and Bobby gave her fist bumps before they returned to their sensei's side while Daniel, Ali, and Mr. Miyagi went to the next mat where they went to watch Bobby's match.

Rosana grew nervous when Johnny didn't say anything, "Jay?"

He drew closer to her and despite wanting to take her into his arms, he refrained from doing so as he grasps her hand gently in his as he moves to whisper in her ear, "This is going to be a very long day if watching you fight makes me want to kill someone and kiss the hell out of you."

Rosana blushes prettily as she giggles softly and hits his chest wholeheartedly before standing on her toes to give him a quick peck on his cheek.

***

Rosana grins as she faces the third Cobra Kai for the day, who also happens to be one of her closest friends: Tommy.

Tommy shakes his head as both of them get into fighting stances after the referees had yelled for the match to begin. "Johnny is going to kick my ass."

Rosana rolls her eyes with a smile as she hears him mutter under his breath as they circle each other in tight circles.

Rosana blocks a weak punch to her face and ducks when he gives a roundhouse kick to her face that he allowed for her to anticipate.

"I am going to kick your ass if you take it easy on me. And I doubt that Jay is scarier than your sensei." Rosana says with a smirk as she watches Tommy's eyes flash with uncertainty and slight fear at the mention of his sensei.

Rosana doesn't wait for him to decide as she kicks him behind his leg when he makes an uncertain lunge to the front and aim a blow with the side of her hand to the tender crook where his neck met his shoulder.

Tommy crumbles to the ground with his hand on his sore neck/shoulder.

"Point!"

Rosana watches as Tommy gets up with a determined and angered look on his face as he finally looks at her like he had been doing with his previous opponents, making Rosana do a happy dance inside her head.

Good. Time to get serious.

Rosana's eyes harden and her stance is firmer as she faces Tommy who looked all too ready to take her down.