➪5. 𝙀𝙒, 𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇.

Start from the beginning

—— Dozing off in class was a bad decision, but y/n gave in to her lack of sleep. Instead of actually sleeping early like Miya, who cares a lot about his academic grades, y/n was up watching anime.

"L/n! Stop sleeping in class, it's only the first day and you're misbehaving!" Her homeroom teacher shouted out at her.

Her classmates around her snickered, and Miya, who ended up in the same homeroom as y/n, gave his best friend a big slap against her skull.

"That transfer student sure is strange..." the other students whispered among themselves.

"H-huh? What's happening?" Y/n yawned, as she slowly woke up from her woozy state.

"L/n, if I catch you sleeping in class one more time, I'm sending you to detention! I'm letting you off the hook this time since it's the first day." The homeroom teacher said to her. He went back to explaining some Japanese history. Frankly, no one in the class was really paying attention.

Y/n felt a slight tap on her right, where she saw Miya handing her a note.

"Bitch, why did you fall asleep in class?" He wrote to her.

She rolled her eyes at Miya, and took out a pencil of her own to reply.

"Who are ryou calling a bitch, knock-off Chat Noir? Plus, I stayed up late watching (favourite anime) last night." Y/n replied.

Y/n tossed the note, and Miya caught it in his palms. He groaned at y/n's insult.

"Your insults get better and better, istg. Maybe instead of watching drawings moving on a screen and brainstorming insults, you should FIX YOUR SLEEP SCHEDULE SMH" Miya passed the note back.

The teenage girl reached out to grab the note, but she was unfortunately interrupted by her homeroom teacher.

"L/n! First you doze off in the middle of my VERY IMPORTANT lesson, then you're passing notes?! Especially to one of our top students, Chinen? That's it, you're getting detention today after school." The teacher reprimanded her.

When her teacher turned around, y/n stuck out her middle finger right in Miya's face, as if she was yelling at him in silence.

"That was your fault, Miya! You started the whole notes thing! Now I have to stay in school for an extra hour before I can go home and procrastinate more!"

The cat boy just stared back at y/n, trying to hold in a laugh.

He did feel slightly guilty on the inside.

——It was after school most of the other kids are already long gone

——It was after school most of the other kids are already long gone. Y/n was the only one in detention, as most students would avoid trouble on their first day at school.

She had only been in detention for 20 minutes, but it felt like hours. Sitting at her desk, she was supposed to be "evaluating what she did wrong", but y/n just stared into space in boredom.

A tap on the window could be heard, which caught y/n's attention. She looked out, and saw a familiar face waving at her. Y/n rushed to the window, and slid it open.

"Miya? What are you doing here? I thought you went home!" Y/n asked her best friend.

"I felt bad since your detention was partly my fault so I got something for you." Miya replied as he handed y/n an ice cream cone.

"No way! That's the same Hokkaido ice cream cone I couldn't eat at S!"

"Yeah, it's your favourite flavour too, I wanted to make it up to you..."

Y/n stuck her head outside the window and planted a small kiss on Miya's cheek, and took the ice cream cone from his hand.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod she kissed my cheek." Miya internally freaked out.

"Miya you alright? You look a little red."

"Y-yeah! Why wouldn't I be haha?" He chuckled nervously.

The teenage girl just gave him a warm smile, and peacefully ate her ice cream cone.

"Can you stay with me? We can watch some anime here since the teacher isn't going to come back until the end of my detention."

"Just use your own phone, y/n."

"I can't, they confiscated it."

"Fine I guess, but if we get caught-"

"We won't, I promise."

"I'd stay with you without you even asking me."

A/n: uh what #3 on sk8?!!! and over 300 reads?!! within the span of 2 days?! im freaking out omggg!!

thanks to all of you who are reading and commenting, it makes me so happy omg that's why i decided to release this chapter early!

I hope you guys enjoyed this y/n x Miya fluff chapter!