The First Recoupling

Start from the beginning

Nyomi had just finished warming up as Dylan joined her to help her stretch and they did crunches and sit ups together before Nyomi did the splits and reached that way as Dylan did some pull ups

Nyomi was with Sophie, Paige and Leanne as Connagh got into the shower and Sophie got a bit excited. As Connagh stole her for a chat Nyomi whispered I told you so about him coming to knab her and they were left together. Then Paige went to Finn causing Leanne and Nyomi to be left before the other girls joined them by the pool. They then moved to the bean bags as Leanne left and Sophie, Shaughna, Jess and Paige joined. Sophie told them about how Connor is really insecure with Connagh and she feels weird. Shaughna said he doesn't know what's going on and why put all your eggs into one basket it's been not even a week.

They all ran down to the challenge area called Booty Camp. Eve was first and she chose to kiss Finley at the finishing line. She made it through the course alright getting hit in the face once. Shaughna was next up for the challenge and she was going to kiss Callum and she made it through the course nicely without getting hit in the face and in the water slide she flung water over herself. Siannise was next and she wanted to kiss Connagh. She made it through the course extremely sassily and was dancing through the course. Jess was next and she wanted to kiss Connagh; he was getting some action. Jess got pelted with water balloons. Paige wanted to kiss Finn when it was her turn and she got hit around the neck area a few times by balloons. Callum got her in the face at the monkey bars. Nyomi got her go next which she was kind of excited for and she was gonna kiss Dylan at the end. Getting through she was the only girl who fully got through the monkey bars and her hat fell off on the water slide causing her hair to flick black as she had her hair in a high ponytail and water flicked off her and getting to the end and kissing Dylan was fun for Nyomi and she loved the lip lock she had with him that lasted a while. Until everyone cheered and whistled at them. Leanne was the next girl to do the challenge and she was going to kiss Mike and she was filled with rage from the balloons so she threw them back at the boys who were doing nothing apart from getting kissed. Sophie was the last to go and she was going to kiss Connor. And she had fun while doing it and threw the balloons back at them when she got to the tyres. The girl who won was Siannise and they all ran back to the villa.