Not Alone

Your P.O.V

Another day filled with stress. You stretched out your arms in your bed, wanting to stay in bed underneath the warm covers, But you needed to finish things.

You decided to get up from your bed, fixing thr covers as you stand beside it, then rearranging the pillows in a neat way.

You lived alone.

You then proceeded to walk to your bathroom and took a quick shower, after doing so, you wore a some regular clothes and thought to yourself

'maybe I should go out for once in my life, too.'

So you decided to prepare your things while planning to have a peaceful research in a nearby café.

As you stepped out with all your belongings in your bag, you made sure to lock the door and walked towards the café you wanted to work in.

As you entered the place, it smelled like fresh coffee with a mix of sweetness from the pastries displayed on the glass counter. You went in line and ordered your favorite drink from the shop, then settled on an empty table for two. Sliding your laptop out of your bag, you opened it and started to get in with finishing the work you needed to accomplish.

From the corner of your eye, you saw two boys having their drink. How you wished you had some company with you. One of them caught your eye, who had brown hair with his hair down and a strand of blond hair in front of his face. He was accompanied by someone who appears to be his friend, who was bald but somehow an attractive face, but you seemed to be attracted to the man with blonde strand of hair much more.

'such a silly hair style.' You thought to yourself and shook your head before typing your thoughts away on your laptop, then taking a sip from your drink.

After a few minutes of working, the men who were having their drink decided to part ways. His bald friend walked outside of the café while the other one stayed behind.

'okay, what the heck y/n stop paying attention to him and pay attention to your work.' you scolded yourself internally before taking a deep breathe and continue typing, organizing, and proof reading your work.

Three hours has passed by and you ordered yourself maybe two more of the drinks that you recently ordered. Then continued to attend your business.

A couple of minutes later, you've been productive so far and near to finishing up your work. You took a deep breath tilted your head left to right just to stretch it from being too focused for so long. Noticing that the blonde hair strand man was still there. You checked the time, showing it was one o'clock sharp, you decided save your work and close the laptop gently. Proceeding to packing your stuff up and preparing to go back home. 'the café is much more relaxing with that dude around' You thought to yourself

"which dude?" Someone asked.

Or were you thinking out loud?

You turned to see the man with the blonde strand of hair "Oh uh, it's um" You stuttered averting his gaze, fixing your hair then looking at the empty cups you used.

"It's someone else, You see I was in a call" You lied, still averting his gaze. "I see" He chuckled, smiling
'how cute' You thought to yourself. Making sure you didn't think out loud.

"I'm messing with you! I'm Nishinoya Yuu" He laughed and tilted his head. "The perfect one for Yuu" He winked. "Just kidding!" He laughed once more

"That was so cringey" you laughed with him. "Oh I'm y/n.. l/n" You replied. "Nice knowing you, y/n!" he replied excitedly. "you're not from around here, are you?" He asked "Oh I live from a few blocks away, I just don't ever leave my house." You chuckled nervously. "That's too bad, you should go out more, it's not easy to see pretty girls out in the open" He replied.

"Oh my God Stop" You said facepalming. He was laughing in response. "I'm totally messing with you" He said in between his laughs.

The both of you then kept on talking, he helped you clean up the dirty cups on the table and then asked if he could walk you home.

You said yes, but because of trust issues, you told him to part ways from a house three blocks from yours so he wouldn't know where you lived.

When you got home, you took off your shoes and proceeded to your bedroom. Realizing that a piece of paper has fallen from your pocket.

You reached out to it and picked it up, flipped it and revealed hand written words on it

Nishinoya Yuu
let's keep in touch?

xxx-xxx-xxxx

O - yes           O - No (if no, throw this paper away)

You  saved his number on your phone.

this one was short aaaa i'm sorry ;-;