Donghyuck had done a good job in setting up the living room. A few bean bags on the ground with blankets and pillows everywhere with lots of drinks and snacks on the coffee table he brought to the side.

"Jisung right?" Jeno asked as he sat on the couch behind the tall dirty blonde boy.

Jisung nodded his head and began munching on a piece of candy off the coffee table.

"Chenle's told me alot about you," Jeno winked at the boy, who blushed put had hope in his eyes before laughing hysterically when Chenle squaked in protest. "I DID NOT!"

"Mhmm sure lele," Jeno smiled before he yelped when a pillow hit him in the back of the head.

"Hey!" He yelled as he threw the pillow back only for it to hit Renjun in the back and make him drop the dust pan he just picked up all the popcorn with.

Renjun groaned loudly before pelting pillows at everyone in the living room, making them all duck and start a pillow fit in the living room.

"That was sweet of you," Donghyuck leaned his head on Marks shoulder as he taught him how to properly make popcorn. "What you did for Jaeminnie."

"I felt bad," Mark shut the door and pressed the buttons Donghyuck told him to. "Jeno told me about everything that happened and...I couldn't just let that bitch walk free. Neither of em."

"You know what we call that," Donghyuck giggled before pressing his finger into Marks side making him jump. "Dad instincts."

"Pshhh I am NOT a dad," Mark made a fake look of disgust as he turned to face Donghyuck.

"Mhmmm," Donghyuck smirked playfully. "Sure you aren't."

Mark had an idea wrap through his mind as he pulled Donghyuck towards him so that there noses brushed. "If i was wouldn't that make you a mom."

Donghyuck swallowed before laughing a bit. "We aren't married dummy."

Mark smirked before moving his lips down to suck on Donghyucks neck. "Mmm my wife?"

Donghyuck lightly tugged on Marks hair when he sucked on a certain spot. "You would be good husband material Mark Lee."

Mark snorted before continuing to leave his own marks on Donghyucks gorgeous skin.

They only pulled apart when the microwave beeped and there was a loud crash from the living room. 

"JISUNG PARK HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS-"

"SHUT UP RENJUN HE'S ON MY SIDE-"

"SHUT UP CHENLE HE WAS ON THIS SIDE OF THE COUCH FIRST-"

"DON'T TOUCH MY PILLOWS JENO-"

*another crash*

Mark laughed into Donghyucks neck as the younger sighed loudly in annoyance.

"I better go kill them," Donghyuck pushed Mark back lightly and handed him the bowl to put the popcorn in.

"Save me a seat next to you," Mark smiled as he caught Donghyuck wink before the brunette walked out the door.

Mark walked out the door with a smile on his face.

But then a pillow hit him in the face and made him drop the popcorn bowl.

"That's it!" Mark growled and placed his hands on his hips. "Who threw that?"

Everybody had wide eyes as they quickly pointed at a cowering black haired boy.

"Oh you're in for it Jen," Mark picked up a pillow before launching it at his brother.

Let's just say it took a while for them to actually settle down and watch a movie.

By the end of the night, everyone had fallen asleep in the room except for Renjun.

Mark and Donghyuck were laying on the couch with Donghyuck laying on top of him with Marks arms loosely wrapped around him.

Jeno was sitting in the recliner with Jaemin perched on his lap. Jaemins head on his shoulder with his lips parted slightly. Jeno had his nose buried in Jaemins hair.

Chenle and Jisung had originally been laying on their stomachs on two separate bean bags on the floor but now Chenle was laying on his back and Jisung had an arm lazily thrown over him. It was hard to tell if Chenle was gonna rip it off in the morning or melt because of it.

Probably both.

Renjun smiled at all of his friends before pulling out his phone.

Me:
Hey

Xuxi🧡:
Hi baby

Me:
Can you come over tmrw?

Me:
I wanna talk

Xuxi🧡:
Yeah of course

Xuxi🧡:
Is something wrong?

Me:
No!

Me:
I was thinking that maybe we can stop being 'friends' 🥺👉👈

Xuxi🧡:
I'll pick you up at 8 for a date tmrw then beautiful

Me:
😊

Xuxi🧡:
Sleep well and ill see you tomorrow. Goodnight 😘

Me:
You too! Goodnight 💕