"You have no idea how much that means to me." She tilted her head slightly as she stared at me," Um..you know....b-because not a lot people say it to me." She doesn't think me being left handed is weird or wrong.

"Oh." I could hear her phone vibrating. Who the hell is texting you (y/n)? 

"What's going on?"

she looked down at her phone with a serious look almost as if she was annoyed about something. "Is (b/n), on Saturday he took me out on a date and he wants to go out again."

WHAT! "You did.Why him!" Am I not good enough, and I too big for you. Yes I am jealous, that's all I feel. You betrayed me, you went out with him, that asshole who doesn't even play good at basketball. She looked straight up a little surprised by how I said it and how I'm acting. Shit," u-um sorry is just that...I mean I heard things about him and what he does a-and I don't want you to get hurt by someone else."

"Is okay Wakatoshi, I know you are a great friend,".....friend. I hate that word. I'm not your friend I'm someone who is going to spend the rest of your life with, someone who you'll wake up next to, someone who'll look after you, someone who'll love you forever.

"So you like him." Please say no (y/n) if you don't I'll have a lot of work to do.

"N-not really."

Good girl.

"I mean...he's nice, but on Saturday he kept wrapping himself around me and every time I talk to him he doesn't listen. Should I go out with him again?"

"No!.....u-uh no he is clearly just playing."

"Um...okay, you know your acting kinda weird."

"I don't want you to get hurt."

"Aww thank you Wakatoshi. Hey since practice is canceled do you want to work on the project in the library after school."

"Yes!...I would love to."

"Okay."

(Y/n) you'll soon be with ME and I'll teach you that I'm the only one for you. No one else but me.

During lunch (y/n) and her friend sat at their table. Tendou was happy that practice was canceled, Semi and Ōhira were talking about a video game that came out meanwhile I'm happy I get to see (y/n) after school. All alone, together.

Class, after class school finally ended. I was heading to the library when I saw (b/n) walking towards me. I want to kill him. No!....no..I-I shouldn't. Stop it. Stop thinking that way. Soon you'll have (y/n). She'll never leave you. You have to wait.

"Hey Ushijima, have you seen (y/n) I texted her but she hasn't answered."

"No. I haven't and you should stop."

"What?"

"Leave (y/n) alone . I know the type of guy you are. You slept with Yamagata's girlfriend, you're the reason they broke up."

"First of all, she was easy, begging for me to sleep with her. Second, you can't tell me what to do plus what type of friend are you to her if you are acting this way."