Chapter 3

Ushijima Wakatoshi's POV

The next day during class I was trying to figure out when to tell her. She's being doing the same thing as usual. Writing on her notebook while listening to the teacher. She looks so beautiful.

RING!RING!

Once the bell rang she quickly got up and was heading out. I need to make this quick, "um (y/n)," she looked back at me. God her eyes are amazing, "are you in any clubs?" I know she isn't but I just wanted to make sure.

"No."

"Do you want to be our manager," I handed her the form, "we need one and we just thought that you would be perfect for the job," please say yes. Man I could feel my face heat up. I hope she doesn't notice.

She looked down at the form reading it while scratching the back of her head, "Mhm, um how about I stop by and check it out before I make my final decision. It that okay with you."

Yes, anything as long as I get to see you, "yes, that's okay. I'll inform the team. Thank you (y/n),"

"No problem, well I'll see you around Ushijima," she waved goodbye and sprinted out. I looked back at her desk and saw a chapstick and another hair tie. She really needs to take care of her stuff. But for now is going into my collection.

After school practice

During practice we were trying to improve our serves. Our coach is making us do 50 so I'm guessing he is in a good mood. Good, hopefully he won't scare off (y/n).

"So Wakatoshi did you tell (y/n),"

I gazed over at Tendou holding his water bottle, "yes, she told me that she would come and check it out before making her final decision."

"That's great hopefully she says yes," Semi said intervening in our conversation.

"Mmm you know...I sense that SemiSemi is eager about this, say ,Semi, do you have a crush on (y/n)," Tendou said. No he can't. Stop it Tendou.

"Augh, I told you to stop calling me that," Semi snapped back, " and...Umm..no I don't."

Then why is his face turning red?

"Um excuse me."

We all turned our heads at the front door of the gym. God she is so beautiful. I just want to..sweep her off her feet and carry her home. Our home.

"Sorry I'm late I got hold back by a teacher," she said smiling as she continue walking inside.

"That's okay, you must be (y/n) I'm Tanji Washijō the head coach. This is Akira Saito our assistant coach. So (y/n) what do you know about volleyball? What do think makes a good team?

Why does he always interrogate people, "well I know the rules and the play form. My brother is also in a volleyball club so I have learned a couple of things from him."

Her brother. The only thing I know about her family is her parents, not her brother. But soon I'll get to meet them personally.