𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗. emily's buyer remorse

❝ you guys will get through this

❝ you guys will get through this. ❞

         OLIVIA WAS WELCOMED back to work after spending quite some time by herself and with oliver and rosie

         OLIVIA WAS WELCOMED back to work after spending quite some time by herself and with oliver and rosie. and as much as she enjoyed her time with them, she needed to come back to work. since no one would be at home to watch the twins while olivia is away on a case, she had to hire a nanny to watch over them and pick them up from school when needed to. she had her worries with leaving the twins with someone other than her, or someone on the team, but the nanny was the next best option and spencer and jj even helped her look for one. maybe it was just her new maternal instincts settling in that made her overthink about the twins. because the more she thinks about it, the more she realizes that she's technically now a parent, or at least a legal guardian for the twins.

currently, olivia, garcia, and jj were gathered around emily, sitting at her desk with spencer sitting across from her at his own desk, looking through a file. "a row house in dupont circle, wow." olivia commented.

emily sighed, "i can't believe i'm doing it." the dark haired woman was sharing information about a house she was interested in, but is now having second thoughts. "i mean, it's probably not gonna work out anyway, right? there are five other sealed bids, and i offered way below what the owners are asking."

emily and spencer both got up from their seats, spencer's gaze not moving from the file he was so concentrated on. however, his hand managed to found its way to olivia's, holding onto it nonchalantly as them and the other female agents started walking to the conference room, where hotch, morgan, and rossi were waiting. "uh-huh. sounds to me like someone's hoping they don't get it." jj remarked.

"orthophobia -- fear of owning personal property." spencer chimed in.

"no, i don't have a fear of owning stuff." emily protested as the group was nearing the conference room. "turn me loose in a shoe store, i'll prove that. my fear is personal property that weighs 300 tons."

         "actually, depending on materials used, square footage, and horizontal versus vertical construction, the average house weighs about 60 tons." spencer stated, his eyes still focused on the file as olivia turned her head towards the three women, sharing a look.