𝒙𝒙. witnesses and interrogation

❝ anything for you, angel

❝ anything for you, angel. ❞

         SPENCER AND OLIVIA were back at the police precinct

SPENCER AND OLIVIA were back at the police precinct. the team has already delivered the profile to the police officers, as well as the press to notify young women to stay safe. they've deducted that the unsub is a caucasian man, most likely in his early 20's to early 30's. the unsub is quite attractive, making him appealing to women, which is how he gains their trust. he's also most likely physically fit. "there's a woman who just reported that she had an interaction with the criminal." one of the police officers stated, walking into the conference room where the BAU was working.

"liv, jj?" hotch asked, wanting them to talk to the woman.

         she was in one of the empty rooms in the precinct. she looked a lot like anna. the only difference being her heart shape face and she was relatively younger. olivia and jj watched as she paced back and forth in the room, picking at her nails, but refraining herself once her eyes laid on the two agents.

"oh, hi. um, i'm sydney." the woman stopped pacing.

"hi, i'm agent jareau and this is agent griffins." she introduced themselves, as they sat down. the woman's voice was shaky, "yeah, i saw you guys on the news."

"do you wanna sit down and tell us what you saw?" olivia calmly asked her.

sydney nodded her head, slowly sitting down in front of the two profilers. her face still displayed an expression of distraught. a sigh escaped from sydney's lips, "okay, so i saw you in the news and you guys said people who look like me should be cautious, which is what i did, by the way. but i was supposed to meet my friends at this coffee shop, and these two guys stopped me."

"there were two?" jennifer asked her.

the younger blonde nodded her head before continuing. she closed her eyes, attempting to remember details from the interaction. she wanted to help in any way she can.

sydney was walking down the sidewalk, on her phone, but constantly looking up to check her surroundings. the warm spring air hitting her skin as she got closer to her destination. she could practically already smell the aroma of coffee beans. from her peripheral vision, she could see the figures of two shadows projected on the sidewalk.