𝒗𝒊. dinner party

❝ yeah? well, you don't look busy right now to me

❝ yeah? well, you don't look busy right now to me. ❞

         OLIVIA WAS SEATED in front of her desk, finishing up paperwork

OLIVIA WAS SEATED in front of her desk, finishing up paperwork. she loves what she does, but she absolutely doesn't love the stress. and that's something the whole team has had for the longest time. it's like the past few weeks have just constantly been cases upon cases, with stacks of paperwork to top it off. "hello, my little angel! i thought you could use some coffee, so i brought you some." penelope garcia greeted, walking towards the griffins girl with two cups of coffee in her hands. she had already brought coffee to the others.

"thank you, penelope." she wearily smiled at her.

"so, how are the reports coming along?" penelope asked, taking a sip of her own cup of coffee.

olivia softly sighed, "fortunately, i'm almost done." she paused for a moment. "hey penelope, it's really late and you'd usually be home by now."

"yeah, but everyone is staying after a case that was just too much, so i wanna be your emotional support person." she smiled. olivia absolutely loves penelope's energy. she's an amazing person with wit and optimism and that's what makes penelope garcia so likable.

then, hotch came out of his office, the usual stern look on his face. olivia wondered if there was ever a time that man smiled. but with a job like this and with his experience, a lot of traumatic events could happen, so she couldn't blame him. "you guys can go home and continue any left over paperwork tomorrow. please, go get some sleep." he said, walking down the steps that led to his office and to the bullpen.

"hey, why don't i host a little get together tomorrow night." rossi announced. "it'll be in my mansion and we can use the time to de-stress. cause lord knows we need it."

a chorus of agreements flowed through the rest of the team. they were totally onboard with the idea. olivia, however, remembered that she promised she would spend time with anna the next day. and there was something about breaking promises that olivia strongly dislikes .