ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38.

Start from the beginning

I then go to the other room to see his watches, perfumes and all of that stuff as well as his shoes and different wallets.

Finally I walk down the stairs to see way more rooms than before, without doors. Kind of like partitions. But the down portion was all bright lit. With white lights everywhere.

In the middle was a huge circular sofa. I walk into the first door to see it filled with ball gowns and a huge statue with the prettiest gown I have ever seen, in the center. Few days my ass.

I admire it in awe before walking into the next room, which was filled with crowns. LIKE ACTUAL FUCKING CROWNS.

I then walk into the next room to see it filled classy suits and dresses. Must be cool to be this rich.

I then walk into the next one to see it filled with dresses only, but not the ball dresses. The kind of dresses you can wear everyday. There were also a few skirts.

Walking into the next room again, I notice this filled with shoes. All different types of shoes. From heels to boots to sandals.

The next one was filled with bags, not only were there purses but also the small backpacks that look super cute and clutches.

He really is mad

There were still three more doors left. So I open one of them to see casual wear with all types of hoodies, pants, sweats, shirts. Everything.

Then the next door, this one was filled with accessories.

Finally walking into the last room, it was empty. With one of the walls completely mirror and the other with a shelf like top, and white, huge long drawers.

I open up the first one to see it filled with makeup. I open all of them one by one, it even had different types of foundation shades, in different companies. It had they type of makeup, I didn't even know about. There were also straighteners, curlers and hairdryers.

And there was also different skin care products.

Sugar daddy material.

I sigh, looking at everything in happiness before making my way back to the room with casual wear and picking out a oversized black hoodie along with black skin tight Jeans.

I then pick out black pair of sneakers, making my way towards the stairs. As I'm about to go up the stairs, I notice another door behind the stairs.

I make my way inside to see it filled with lingerie and night wear. Not only were there hot lingerie, there was also those comfy type of bras and panties that you wear during your periods.

How am I supposed to pay back? This is too much.

I pick out a bra set and make my way back up and into the room to see Isablella waiting on the bed, her clothes already changed.

"Did you know he did this? Like is it even possible to all that in a day?!"

"You should've seen the men. They were so under pressure since Vincenzo gave them orders himself."

"And you let him do this?" I ask removing my top.

She shrugs, leaving the room. "I'll be waiting in the kitchen"

I quickly change into my clothes and walk towards the side table to pick my phone up. I notice a note on top, along with two credit cards.

The black card is from me, incase you want to buy something while I'm not here and the other one has the cash you won from your fight. Andrew got it from Dante.
have fun but not too much
-there is a gun under the sink, in the bathroom