hello old friend

in the office a man was yelling at his staff for being so incompetent how could they let somebody sneak into his office, who knew what this person stole, and what was their purpose for even coming here?

" I want you to search every inch of the place and find whoever was in my damn office " he yelled

"yes, boss" they responded and left the office briskly. laith walked around the room inspecting it he went to pour himself a glass of whiskey to relax him, just a tad "Micah" he called out for one of his bodyguards.

Micah enters the office and approaches laith he nods his head " I want you to tell them that I want answers by 6 or else they all die and get the others prepared as well in case I kill the rest " he said so sinisterly with a smirk on his face.

Micah headed towards the door ready to carry out the orders given to him when he heard laith speak up " oh Micah call up Ace "Okay boss he said and walked out all Micah could think of was that he wasn't laith personal assistant but if he did one wrong move laith would end him.

listen up idiots he yelled few of the men scoffed at him "Boss man wants information before 6 or you don't see tomorrow cool " he asked them some of the men got rowdy some yelling at him others ready to fight him all in all it wasn't his choice " cool " he whispered and left them to gather information.

he walked through the dark empty corridors looking if anybody was there before he made the

call "Yes, he's going insane right now wondering who broke into his office " he said "Let's move on to phase two shall we, and give me feedback right after it happens if you don't micah you can say to goodbye to that family of yours" the person replied before Micah could respond the line went silent.

Micah looked once more if anybody had seen him before leaving.

the men were looking all around but none of them could gather any information about the person who entered laith office and time was moving rather rapidly.

Micah arrived at one of the many buildings laith owned, when he got to the room he saw that some of the men were playing games, somewhere chilling smoking, and others were training.

listen up he said as loudly as he could everybody stopped what they were doing and gave their attention to Micah "Now Laith wants the next team to step in if the other team fails to complete their task here's the deal all you have to do is follow my command and we won't have any trouble "

the guys agreed to what he had said but one of the men could not betray laith and refused to obey Micah, as he couldn't hold his tongue the man responded "You are not my boss, therefore, I won't follow your order " Micah smiled at him before walking up to him slowly and asked him in a threatening manner " is that so ?"

the man was not scared of Micah at all and just as Micah sized him up he did the same "Laith is the boss what he says goes ..." Before the guy could finish his sentence Micah stabbed him in the abdomen twice the guy stumbled back in pain when Micah grabbed him and slit his throat.

he had a small amount of blood all over him and on his hands, he took out his handkerchief and wiped his hand looking at the rest of them he furiously yelled do I have your attention now the guys just nodded their heads in agreement at this moment Micah looked like a psychopath get dressed and wait for my call he said before leaving.

Micah walked out of the building as if nothing happened he pulled out his phone and called Ace" laith awaits you at his office " he said Ace on the other hand couldn't understand his friend's serious tone " No hello Ace" he said Micah could not stand ace foolishness

" what do you want ace ?" he asked not interested at all " just a hello" frustrated all Micah could say was hello ace was grinning on the other side " that wasn't so bad was it, I will be there in the next hour okay " after that confirmation Micah ended the call.

on the other side of town, the clock struck 6 and laith waited for his men to give him some

information he left the office gathering all of his men, and went down to the basement if they thought they could escape they had another thing coming.

now is anybody ready to tell me who this person is that was in my office he asked him walking around them, nobody had answers laith pulled out his gun and shot four men straight in the head.

the other eight looked at him waiting for someone to give him some information anything "Let's play a game shall we " he asked them "I will pick a person to give me information anything if you can't answer in 5 seconds you choose a way to die easy right ?" hmmm he looked at them how about you he pointed at the muscular guy. the guys' confidence got the best of him "I wasn't there boss " hmm laith didn't think of it as an excuse " and where were you Joshua he asked " Joshua thought if he should lie or not before replying " getting doughnuts" " hmmm okay which method do you prefer " Joshua was ready to fight laith he walked up to laith and decked him in the face some were shocked but laith just laughed and wiped the blood from his nose.

he looked at Joshua and laughed "You sure do get balls" he said before punching in the gut then proceeded to kick his legs making him bend down he grabbed his head took the knife pushed it up his neck through his head and left him to fall.