Chapter Fifteen

I crawled on the desk and gave Quincy a kiss. "Where that bitch at?", he asked.

"She's behind the desk. I knocked her out.", I said.

"Damn baby", he said, pulling me into his lap and kissing me.

"Aye y'all need to chill with that lubby dubby shit. The S.W.A.T is on they way. We got to get out of here", Kyree said.

"Come on", Quincy said grabbing my hand. I followed Quincy out of the building. We jumped in a black Hummer and sped off.

"The day we needed a fast car you don't have one", I said, confused.

"Well excuse me I had to get rid of the Lambo so the cops couldn't trace it", he said, "Why haven't you been answering my phone calls?"

"Well I decided to let you cool off after you kicked me out", I said.

"Look I'm sorry for yelling at you and was heated because I wanted that night to be special", he said.

"So you took it out on the person that you wanted the night to be special with?", I asked him.

"I'm sorry I been thinking about you all week", he said, grabbing my hand.

Ten minutes later, we pulled up outside the loft and saw a bunch of Gia's gang."Well looks like we moving homes again", Quincy said.

"Where are we going to go now?", I asked getting annoyed. I was tired of going from place to place.

"Miami", he said.

"Isn't Miami in Florida?", I asked.

"That's right baby", he said getting excited.

I rolled my eyes. I really wasn't ready to leave my mother nor ride on another plane.

We arrived at the airport in ten minutes. Quincy drove around to the private that he had and we got out. I walked up the jet stairs and was shocked when I saw that it had no seats. "Wow", I said,"Where's all the seats?"

"This is looks like the last jet, but its different on the inside. Its like a condo in the air." he said then he sat on a cream leather couch.

"Cool", I said. I went in the bedroom and sat on the bed. I started to think about how everything was happening so fast. In one week, my whole life had changed just because of a guy. I knew Nia said she always wanted a drug dealer; maybe I should have let her have him because I didn't think I could handle it.

"Nice huh?", Quincy asked as he came in the room.

"Yes", I answered.

Quincy jumped on top of me and started kissing me, but I pushed him off with full force. "Not here", I said.

"Why not?," he asked as he got comfortable next to me, "We are on a bed"

"So I just don't want to lose my virginity on a plane", I said.

"Come on that would be the best story ever", he said.

"Quincy no", I shook my head.

"Fine", he said and walked out of the room.

I laid on the bed as we started to fly. I had a weird feeling like something was going to happen, but I tried to get it off my mind. I got up and started walking to bathroom when I heard a loud bang. I ran to window and I couldn't believe my eyes the planes wings were on fire.