Chapter Eleven

"We are here", the driver said.

I leaned Quincy up so I could try to pull him out of the limo."I got it you don't have to help me", Quincy said, getting out of the limo.

"I want to", I said.

"Leave me alone", Quincy said, angrily. I did as he said.

We walked inside the beautiful building. It was brick walls inside, just like I liked. "Come on." Quincy demanded, taking me out of my zone. We got in the elevator and the ride up seemed like forever. I tried to figure out what Quincy's problem was. I knew he had got shot but he had been acting weird since before then.

The elevator came to a stop and we got out. I followed Quincy to the bedroom and helped him lay down on the bed."Call Dr.  Kristina", Quincy said,"Her number is next to the phone."

I picked the phone and dialed the number that was on a notepad next to the phone."Hello Dr. Kristina, how may I help you?", she answered.

"Um Quincy King needs you he has been shot.", I said.

"Okay ill be there in a bit", she said.

I hung up the phone and sat next to Quincy on the bed."Whats wrong with you?", I asked him.

"What the fuck you mean?",he asked,"I got a damn bullet in my chest."

"I know but your being really bitchy", I said.

"Ain't nobody being bitchy but you asking all them damn questions.", he said,"GET THE FUCK OUT!" He sat up on the bed and pointed to the door.

"Fine", I said. I ran out of the loft crying, I jumped back in the limo."Take me home", I told the driver.

I sat in the limo looking at all the destruction. I stared at the floor looking at the glass and blood. My eyes got blurry from the tears forming in my eyes, I laid on the seat and just let them run. I felt a little tired so I decided to go to sleep to get things off my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Wake up", the driver said, "You are home"

I got out of the limo and ran inside. I missed being home, I looked around and it seemed the house was empty.

I took a shower to get the blood off of me and wash my cuts. My body stung when the soap got on the cuts. I put alcohol and band aids on most of them. For my big wound I put alcohol on it and wrapped a bandage around it.

I crawled onto bed and just laid there. I could still smell the scent of Quincy's cologne from when he spent the night. His voice played through my head from that night when he told me how he wanted my first time to be special. Before the tears came I squeezed my eyes shut, but I jumped up when I heard a loud sound.

It sounded like someone had knocked over a glass. "Mom is that, you?", I asked, but I got no answer. I heard foot steps coming up the stairs so I turned off my light, shut the door, and crawled under my bed. I crawled way back up against the wall. I covered my face so that whoever it was couldn't even hear me breathing. I heard my door crack so I spreaded my fingers to try to see if I could see anyone but my room was too dark. I heard the footsteps leave my room and go back downstairs. I waited a few minutes to see if I heard anymore sounds, I crawled from under my bed and stood up. I felt someone grab my feet and began dragging me. 

____________ 

RATE, FAN, COMMENT!!