Rich guy

Alex is in his bed. Staring at the roof. Wondering what to do. He doesn’t feel sleepy. Seems sleep just vanished from his mind. Suddenly the phone beeped. Alex open his phone and see a notification. Which is a friend request. He opens the notification. The person who sent him friend request has a girl's photo in the cover photo. He clicked on the profile.
Alex ~ The name is Chessy Blark..
He saw that the perosn's gender is female. The posts the perosn posted are also girly type.
Alex ~ so the perosn is a female huh? Why the heck would a teenager girl send me a friend request? Does I know her? I Don't think so.
Alex cancelled the request. He is not into any girls but he is thinking the girl is into him. He is attractive but he hates it because it causes too much attention. He even Don't care about how he looks. He threw his phone on the other side of the bed.
Alex ~ I need a sleep now.
He tries to sleep. It took him long but he managed to fall asleep.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Brandon was looking out of the window of their room. Dilara walked in.
Dilara ~ Brandon, we need to talk.
Brandon ~ I am listening (Without looking at Dilara)
Dilara sighed. She looks at Brandon and begins --
Dilara ~ What do you think about Alex?
Brandon ~ (Surprised) Alex?
Dilara ~ Him being a private investigator.
Brandon ~ Oh that one? What will I think? Investigating is his dream and he is doing it.
Dilara ~ Brandon you know what I am trying to say. (Serous)
Brandon ~ Yes I know. You don't like Alex being an investigator.
Dilara ~ You are cool with it?!
Brandon ~ why not?
Dilara ~ Brandon ; What Alex doing Is the wrong thing! He shouldn’t be an investigator! Society will not except it! What will everyone say!?
Brandon ~ (Glaring) You always care about society, not yout Family! (Yelling) What if Alex is an investigator? Investigating Isn't bad!
Dilara ~ ENOUGH!! You are getting too much with this! Your indulgence has made him like this!
Brandon ~ It's not my fault! He finally realized that he has the rights to so something good by his own! Investigating Isn't BAD!
Dilara ~ Whatever happens, I will never accept Alex as an investigator!! NEVER!!
They had no idea that Alex was hearing to their quarrel all the time.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Elena yawns. She is sitting on The branch. She looks around and see her mates are still sleeping. But It's About to sunrise!- She is thinking.
Elena ~ These scoundrels are driving me crazy! Hey, you all!!! Wake up!!!
Being surprised, everyone woke up. Ketty said in a sleepy voice --
Ketty ~ Why did you wake up us?
Elena ~ Sun is about to rise!
Celvin ~ Oh shit! Everyone! Change your disguise now!
Jack ~ Why everyone? Only Ketty. She will ask Jil.
Celvin ~ We all need to be prepared!
They all took off their hoodies. There are total 6 girls in their group, the girls including Elena changed their makeup. They changed their hair colour. After the finishing touches, the whole group looked totally different! No one will recognize them as criminals! They look like normal people.
They all hid their weapons and things under the ground.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Next morning, Alex and Dilara Both left for their works. Brandon owns a restaurant. He gets into his car.
Brandon ~ Driver! Go to my hotel!
The driver started driving. Brandon is looking out of the window, still mad at Dilara.
Brandon ~ I never was happy with her.
He leans back at his seat. He closes his eyes. Soon the driver called out --
Driver ~ We reached here, sir..
Brandon ~ Thank you.
Brandon gets out of his car. He enters the restaurant. He has his own office here. He goes and asks one of his staff --
Brandon ~ Crila, what's in today's menu?
Crila ~ Fast foods sir. Burger, Hotdog, french fry, pizza, grill chicken and etc.
Brandon ~ Hmm...does any customer have any complain?
Crila ~ No sir. All customers said we are doing great!
Brandon ~ Hm..good.
Crila ~ You know sir, our restaurant is one of the healthiest and safest restaurant. Even our junk foods are like home made! We always makes food with fresh and new ingredients.
Brandon ~ Hm..that's Why our restaurant is famous. But I am afraid if any other restaurant's owner tries to destroy our restaurant? You know, we are the most famous so...
Crila ~ I know sir What do you mean. Don't worry, I will make sure the guards are alert and active About the security of this restaurant. Our restaurant is 24 hours open.
Brandon ~ You are always my best worker Crila.
Crila ~ Thank you sir.
Brandon handshaked with her and she left. Brandon was drinking a cup of tea when his business partner Bog came in. Bog sat on the sofa. Bog and Brandon were friends since their childhood.
Bog ~ What's up Brandon?
Brandon ~ Same old. Any problem this time?
Bog ~ C'mon! Do you think I always come to you when there is problem?
Brandon~ I didn’t say that.
Bog ~ You look exhausted. Any problem or.......did you and Dilara fought Again?
Brandon ~ Don't even say that. Of course we fought last night.
Bog ~ Brandon, you need to remember that you have a son. What will Alex think if he sees you two fighting so often? He will think you two are going to divorce.
Brandon ~ And if that happens for real, I am sure Dilara will try to keep Alex with her.
Bog ~ Hm..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Elena and her mates are near the Victo's cafe. Ketty asked Jil to meet her in the cafe. They all hid behind the wall and near the dustbins except Ketty.
Celvin ~ Are you ready, Ketty?
Ketty ~ I am captain! Don't worry. Oh shit! He is coming! I better leave!
Elena ~ Good luck!
Ketty ran off. Ketty went inside the cafe and sat down. She was feeling awkward. Soon, her boyfriend Jil came and sat on opposite side of her.
Jil ~ Hi, babe!
Ketty ~ Hi! (Flashing a cute smile)
Jil ~ What's up? Suddenly called here?
Ketty starts crying in his arms. She was used to this acting with many boys so it wasnta big deal for her. As expected, Jil fell for it.
Jil ~ What's up, hon? Why are you crying? (Wiping off her tears)
Ketty ~ (Crying) Babe! I got in much trouble!
Jil ~ What's that? I will do everything for you! I can even bring the sun for you!
Ketty ~ Promise you Won't drag me Down?
Jil ~ I Won't! Promise!
Ketty ~ I said you that I had 23 friends right? And said we all live in an apartment.
Jil ~ Yes.
Ketty ~ My uncle owned the apartment and he kicked us out! (Sobbing)
Jil ~!!!
Ketty ~ We have nowhere to live! (Sobbing)
Jil ~ That's not a big deal! You and your friends can live in my house!
Ketty ~ Really!?
Jil ~ Yes!
Jil called his parents and said Ketty and her friends will be living in their house. His parents agreed.
Jil ~ They agreed! Now you can stay with us!
Ketty hugged her boyfriend. This time, her happiness and excitement wasn’t fake. She was happy that she managed to fool Jil and got a home.
Jil ~ Alright. I have a work. Bye!
Ketty ~ Bye!
Jil left the cafe.  Ketty went back to her mates Where they were hiding.
Ketty ~ Guys!! I successed!
They all hugged each other. They can't hide their excitement!
Elena ~ You are the bomb, girl!
Ketty ~ Thank you!
Celvin ~ So, when will we enter?
Ketty ~ He will call me after some hours.
Vlad ~ Let's go to the park. Who knows if someone saw our equipments?
Cleo ~ Yeah.
They all headed to the park they came from.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Alex and Michael went to the building where mr.Rayleigh had been killed. They went there to interrogate this time. After some greetings and tea, Alex finally was alone with Medison in the room. She was feeling worried.
Alex ~ So..What did you do after knowing your husband is dead?
Medison ~ I called to your office. I was used to like your mystery solving history.
Alex ~ That was wrong decision. You Should have called the cops first.
Medison ~ Ah...I wasn’t thinking about it. I thought about you first.
Alex ~ Hm...call the cops now.
Medison ~ Huh?!
Alex ~ Call the police. Or do you want me to do it, miss?
Medison ~ I don't know. Just do What you think is good.
She remembered a private Detective  like me but didn’t remember the police? Isn't that strange? -Alex is thinking.
Alex ~ What were you doing when he was murdered?
Medison ~ I was sleeping.
Alex ~ You two sleep in separate rooms?
Medison ~ Yes.
Alex ~ But Isn't it common for husband and wife to stay in one room?
Medison ~ We both always have trouble to sit in one bed so we sleep in separate rooms.
Alex ~ When did he went to sleep that night?
Medison ~ at 9:00 PM
Alex ~ Did you heard any sound while sleeping which can cause your sleep breaking?
Medison ~ No. I always have a deep sleep at night.
Alex ~ Did you hear ANY kind of sound? Any kind of?
Medison ~ No. Not even any scream..
Alex ~ Where is his dead body now?
Medison ~ In his room.
Alex ~ Are you crazy, miss!? You still left his dead body there!?
Medison ~ I-I am Very sorry! My mind isn’t working these days.
Alex ~ Hm..ok. I will send some people to bring his dead body From here to my office.
Medison ~ Alright.
Alex ~ Before going, I want to go to his room.
Medison ~ Sure.
Alex went to the room where Mr.Rayleigh has been killed. His dead body was still in the same position like the time Alex came to his room first time. Nothing changed. Alex took out his camera and took photos of every angle of this room. He already took photos of the angles last time he came here.
Alex ~ Thank you miss. I will report to the police. I will try my best.
Medison ~ Thank you, sir.
Alex left.
>>>>>>>>>>>
Ketty, Elena and their mates entered Jil's house.
Elena ~ Thank you so much for this favour! We Will be grateful always!
Jil ~ Haha..not a big deal! We have tons of rooms here.
Celvin ~ Thank you.
Jil showed them to their rooms. Jil had four big rooms left in his house. Elena, Ketty, Cleo, Jina, Ciendy, Zoe will stay in one room. Their room is Very big and beautiful!
Elena and the five other girls tidy up their things. And of course, they had to hide their weapons and guns very carefully. They all were trained to hide many things in any place. Red-feather is the most expert and dangerous criminal's group.
Elena couldn’t wait to kill the owner and make the house her!

To be Continued...

Hello readers, please vote this chapter and lemme know your comments! Please support me and share it!