Just put nomu somewhere there

The nomu was sent back crashing into a wall it's flesh completely destroyed, only his skeleton remained with a few organs that is still pumping. Y/N stood there thinking that he has won laughing like he is a mad man while the blue haired villain is going on about how the fight was unfair and he should get a rematch.

Y/N was about to leave back to his classmates that is until he suddenly felt a punch in the back sending him flying into a wall face first. His armor now completely destroyed and his face bleeding.

Just without the extra face and imagine he has scratches all over his body and a bit off blood out off his one eye

Just without the extra face and imagine he has scratches all over his body and a bit off blood out off his one eye. He should also be stuck in a wall.

Some of the others form his class that saw this all gasped in shock

After he got himself out off the wall he stood on his two wobbly legs with a angered expression on his face his sharingan transforming into another  shape.

Just no Susanoo being made

He ran faster than before and it looked like he was going after nomu again but just a few feet away from him he sidestepped and ran to the blue haired man going in for a powerful punch. Before he could get there the nomu suddenly appeared in front of him taking the blow for his master.

Y/N smiled wickedly before saying  "Amaterasu". Blood dripped down his left eye flowing down his face and dripping on the ground. That's when black flames emerged from the same eye engulfing the nomu in its flames.

Deku POV

After watching Y/N's eyes change he runs out to fight again, at this point the whole class has gathered and was watching with anticipation while some off them tried to get the door to open. After a while of freezing and then breaking it Todorki and Kirishama finally broke through and Iidia ran outside to get the pro heroes.

Y/N POV

'Tch I can't keep on using my mangekyõ like this!! Dammit now I wish I had trained harder with my eyes!!'

I dodge a punch and deactivate my mangekyõ my eye closing on it's own and activating my rinnegan in my other eye. I made two black rods in my hands and run up to the nomu, I stab the one rod into his kneecap and the other one in his stomach. I make another pair off rods appear and stab them in to other parts of his body I do this until there are at least twenty of the rods.

This seems to have no affect on the nomu that is until it kneeled on one knee and started to breathe heavily. After a while the rods are pushed out of its body and he regenerated himself again.

'I can't keep going on like this, that was supposed to give me an extra boost!!'

No one's POV

Y/N stood slouched, his left eye completely useless and his right in extreme pain. His breathing heavy. His armor gone just leaving his pants wich are torn apart barely staying on.

Flashback over

Y/N POV

Blue haired villain: There is no defeating nomu he was made to kill All Might!! So why dont you just give up and come with us!!

I look back at my classmates and back at the villain contemplating my decision. "I only have one goal and that is peace for the world" I say while standing straight " So you would think that I would abandon my one true goal for you?!?!?! You make me laugh!!"

Blue haired villain: Hehehe there are other ways to get peace so I am going to give you one last chance to join us!!

I can hear my classmates yelling for me to get out of there and the door burst open. I look behind me to see All Might standing there and without his normal smile." I ask you to reconsider,  because those who break the rules are trash, but those who betray there comrades are worse than trash. "

The nomu rushes in to punch me but by the time he went to cock his fist All Might was there to rescue me and brought me over to my classmates. A few off them came and sit beside my body. Checking my injuries while I fade in and out of conscious but after a few minutes of laying there I finally black out because of my injuries...

_____________________________________________

Aaaand done!!! That was an intense chapter!! I have a question what should be the mc's hero name, I know it's a bit early but still I want you people to give me suggestions and can somebody give me a good description off the story to put at the cover page seeing as I can't think of anything good. The person would get full credit of course.

Tell me what you thought about the chapter and fight scene. Good? Bad? Needs work? Leave your thoughts down below and remember to vote and share.

___________________________________________