Valetines day - Chase x Nick

A/N: I apologize for the fact this chapter is extremely late I don't really use Wattpad so I kind of forget about it but I'll do better to update in the future.
———
"Baby wake up"! Nick shouted as he jumped up and down on the bed. Chase groaned as he fluttered his eyes open before grabbing the smaller boy and attacking him with kisses.

"Happy Valentine's Day"!

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too", Nick giggled bopping his nose before moving beside him on the bed. Nick sighed and snuggled closer, breathing in the others addicting smell.

"I almost forgot I have a surprise for you". Nick looked up doe eyed at the word "Surprise" making Chase giggle as he grabbed his hand and let him to the backyard.

Nick gasped, the backyard was filled with Valentine's Day decorations with tables set up with food on them, and the pool lights dimmed a scarlet color.

"Come on baby let's eat", Chase whispered leading him to one of the tables that was set up. He hadn't noticed before but chocolate decorated all over the table, and it couldn't be more perfect.

"I love you so fucking much"! Nick shouted, still in shock that his wonderful boyfriend had done such a thing. Chase chuckled, "I love you too baby".  Time seemed to stop as the couple enjoyed them selves both of them not being able to ask for something better.
———
A/N: This wasn't proofread so I apologize and another reason the chapter wasn't finished as fast is I changed the plot. Anyways I'm working on more chapters which should be out by maximum Sunday/Monday.