Cuddles - Kio x Vinnie

A/N: Shorter chapter completely filled with fluff after those two angsty one shots
——

Kio woke up with a sudden urge to cuddle and he was going to cuddle, so he went to Vinnie's room and went in front of his streaming setup so he'd look at him. "Vinnie please cuddle Me". He whined, which came out more whiny than he wanted.

"I have to finish my stream first baby, but your welcome to sit on my lap". Vinnie said making Kio blush as he sat on his lap, Vinnie's arm wrapping protectively around his waist.

Kio sat still for ten minutes before he started squirming around as he growingly became more desperate for cuddles. Vinnie sensed this and decided to end his stream. "I'm ended the stream right now than we can cuddle" Vinnie whispered lowly in his ear making him shiver.

"Okay guys I'll see you late bye"! After Vinnie ended the stream he immediately picked Kio up who wrapped his laps around his waist and brought him to his bed, and positioned them

"Alright guys I'll see you later bye". After Vinnie ended the stream he picked Kio up and brought him
to his bed, before positioning himself so he was spooning his boyfriend.

"I love you so much". Vinnie whispered in the boys nape as he left small butterfly kiss making the boy giggle. They decided to watch a movie and continued to cuddle while they ate popcorn and laughed neither could be happier in the moment.

"I love you so much". Vinnie whispered as he kissed the boys nape making him giggle. They decided to watch a movie and they continued to cuddle neither could be any happier.
———
Total word count: 287