Confessions - Griffin x Bryce

No matter how desperately Griffin tried to ignore it he couldn't ignore the butterflies whenever Bryce was even near him or his hand accidentally touches his. He felt guilt knowing it was wrong, considering the fact Bryce was dating.

"Hey bud you want to get food with me and Addi"? Bryce questioned, wrapping an arm tightly around his shoulder making butterflies flutter in his stomach and his heart beating drastically. He turned his face the other way desperately trying to hide the deep blush present on his face.

Bryce couldn't deny the fact he always felt different when it came to Griffin, whenever the three of them were together he'd always be more interested in what Griffin was saying or doing, but it isn't noticeable since he's great at hiding things.

He was just special and he knew deep down he had feelings for him and he had to do something about them. That's why he had the perfect plan to confess to Griffin, Addison had already known and she was part of the plan.

They had already broken up but kept it a secret, so know they created a plan so he could confess his feelings to Griffin. The other boys were also aware and it took them everything inside them not to tease him.

"Okay is the plan ready"? He whispered to Addison, to which she nodded. He smiled and gave her a thumbs up before standing where he was supposed too for the surprise.

"Bryce what's happen-" Before Griffin could finish his sentence a sign dropped down reading " Will you be my boyfriend" and confetti dropped everything, as everyone clapped.

Griffin felt an overwhelming amount of emotions as he nodded yes and couldn't believe his crush actually asked him out. But at the same time confused since he had thought he was dating Addison but there she was in the corner, just as happy.

But right now he didn't care, as Bryce peppered kisses all over his face, and the waitress brings over a celebration cake he knew he could never ask for something more than to be right here in his lovers arms.

———
Total word count: 376

A/N: This is cringe but it makes up for the short one last chapter.