Chapter 25

Nathan's Suit above:)

Aria's POV

Me and Nathan just came back from the meeting and it's 3pm right now. The party begins at 7pm so we need to leave by 6:30. Currently, I am in my room. I changed into blue jeans shorts with white off shoulder top and tied my hair up in a bun. I lie down to have a nap but I am thirsty. I looked at my bedside table to see the jar was empty. I need to get up. Why can't I have a nice nap for once. I was about to go out when I remembered my attire. What if Nathan is outside? This outfit is not appropriate afterall he is my boss. Should I change and then get water. But, I don't think he would be in living room right now. Yeah, let me just go like this only and if he is there I won't acknowledge him so he won't be disturbed in whatever he is doing.

I went outside the room to see Nathan was in half sleeping position on the couch with his laptop on his lap. He is talking with someone, I guess. He was wearing dark grey sweatpants with no t-shirt from where I can see. His muscles can be seen from here. No, stop thinking about his body. I reminded myself. His back is facing me so he didn't see me coming. I went in kitchen with my water jar and started filling it up. I could see his screen but not clearly. I know eavesdropping on someone's conversation is not good but as said by someone curiosity killed the cat; I looked more clearly while squinting my eyes towards the screen to see it was Liam and Mark.

I haven't talked to Liam since so many days and I miss him but I can't just go there and talk to him. I would be invading  thier family time and I don't want to do so. I was so busy about thinking that I forgot about jar and it over spilled causing a sound of water. This caught Nathan's attention and he turned back but I pretended I didn't see him. I closed the tap and removed extra water from the jar to close it's lid. I looked up to see he was still looking at me but his eyes were turned a bit dark. He was looking me up and down with his stormy grey eyes making me squirm in my place. When his eyes met mine, we both stared at each other not removing the eye contact. His eyes are mesmerizing and you got easily get lost in them.

A throat clear brought me back and I was the one to break the eye contact first. I blushed and then looked at the screen to see it was Mark. He was having a smug look on his face with small smirk. He waved me and I did the same. Liam squealed looking at me and I gave him my  smile. He was bouncing in Mark's arms and making faces at him. I laughed looking at his entics and he also started laughing with me. I didn't even realised in that moment that Nathan and Mark are still there in the room. We were both laughing without a care in the world. Once I sobered up, I looked at Nathan to see he was looking at Liam with a genuine smile on his face. He cares so much about Liam. Suddenly he looked at me and catch me staring at him. He gave me a smile and I replied him with mine.

"Heyy Aria. How are you?" Mark asked me.

From where I was standing it was difficult to talk properly so I kept the jar on kitchen island and went towards the couch.

"Heyy Mark. I am doing good. How have you been?"

"Come and seat on the couch; I can't see your face. Also, I am pretty sure Nathan won't eat you if you seat besides him."

I rolled my eyes at his last comment and went to sit besides Nathan; avoiding to look at him. I did not sat close to Nathan infact  there was enough space for a person to sit in the middle. Since the laptop was on his lap, I was still not visible to them. He scooted closer to me such that his legs were touching mine and kept the laptop on my legs. I looked at him questionably but he didn't said anything. I sighed softly.

"Ahh, now you are clearly visible and to answer your question I am great. What's up with you." He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

However, before I could reply him; Liam hit Mark's chest with a pout on his face. God, he looks so cute while pouting.