"Are they going to be okay?!" someone from class B asked as they shook him from his shoulders erratically.

"Calm down!" Yuki slapped him. "Do not interrupt me during a healing session."

He glared at them before resuming. He needs to try-- no. He had to bring each and every one in the vicinity into a physical stable state.

"There sure was a lot of gas." Yuki cursed under his breath.

There weren't many cases when he volunteered at a hospital when gas was the primary thing hurting a patient. He didn't have enough data on how quick his quirk could heal them but he had to try.

"Those who are conscious! Step away from the others!"

"Satori! Pixie-Bob received a blow to the head!" Tiger urgently informed him. The hero in his arms.

"Lay her down. I'll get to her in a sec." He replied trying hard not to break his concentration.

"Come on. Come on." Yuki whispered, hoping he'd done enough to speed up their healing later.

A couple students were crying. Holding onto each other. Grateful to see others. Not doing well, but well enough they would be fine.

"Yuki-kun!" he didn't turn to look up. The amount of gas Jiro and Hagakure inhales was concerning.

"Yuki-kun! Dek--"

"Tell him to wai--" Yuki went to snap at his friends only to see the freckles boy's condition.

"Mido-- Midoriya!"

He went to stand only to fall back on his knees. His legs had given out.

"Satori!"

"I'm fine! Uraraka, bring him!" Yuki told her.

How many had he healed?

"Wait, Pixie-Bob." Yuki turned over to the blonde who was bleeding heavily.

"Tch." he snarled as he crawled over to her side.

"Where do I put him?" Uraraka asked. Midoriya stayed afloat and slightly unconscious. His freckled cheeks tear stained.

Yuki positioned himself where he could heal pixie-bob and his friend at the same time.

"Lay him down here." He gestured to his left.

"Satori, the ambulances are about to get here." Aizawa informed him. A clear message to also stop healing.

"It's fine. I'm fine. I can still push it a bit more." Yuki told him.

Pixie-Bob has a major concussion. Izuku-- His arms-- His legs are--

It was then he began to feel his eyes sting.

"Yuki-kun!" Iida exclaimed.

"I-- I--" his hands stopped glowing. Bringing them up to his face.

"Satori!"

His body began to tremble. Eyes grew wide. The sound of a distant siren.

"What are you going to do?"

"Yuki-kun are you okay?" Uraraka asked, kneeling in front of him.

"You can't heal them all on time."

"I-- I can't heal them all."

"The ambulances are close you can sto--"

"NO! I can't! They're injuries will take longer to heal. We're more than a handful of hours away from the nearest hospital. Pixie-Bob needs surgery. Izuku needs--"