Golden Boy Uzumaki

1 ; Golden Boy Uzumaki

Uzumaki Naruto, Konoha High's greatest pride, was a boy born with talent for both academics and athletics. He is joyful, smart, friendly, everything about him was perfect and he was loved by all.

He was boy of beauty: golden strands of hair, all a different shades of blond uniting to create an illusion of a single shade, sandy-tan rosy skin, Cerulean blue orbs that shone with an indescribable light every time he laughed.

He was averagely tall, around five seven. His slimly athletic figure allowed him to play the sports offered at his school but he was known to stick with a single one: soccer.

Friendly and welcoming, able to socialize with anybody and get along almost instantly. There was never any awkwardness because Naruto would always try to make things fun and interesting. It was for that reason that he was chosen to lead Dorm Three; the dorm housing students interested in all three categories of academics, sports, and the arts. He led them proudly and they followed behind, proud and supporting of their leader.

It was for these reasons that Naruto was so loved by everyone. It was also the reason Naruto lived a reasonably perfect life on both campus and outside. 

He walked joyfully down a lit sidewalk, a twilight evening sunset awaiting him as he nears the top of the incline. Beautiful hues of orange and purple, dark clouds taking over the last views of heaven before completely shutting the dark curtain and the streetlights would look like blooming golden light flowers outlining the 'not so busy today' street of Konoha's popular inner city. Today was perfect.

Or it would've been.

You see, today was no normal day for Naruto— at least, not since a couple of weeks ago. What is it, you might ask? Well, today was a Friday, for one. It was the long awaited day for complete relaxation of academics and school in general. The day both students and teachers get to step out of school grounds and visit wherever they please. Today was a day they could go out without staying up late-night cramming for tests or worrying about homework; a day they could go out and make travel plans if they wanted to.

Just like any other Friday afternoon, Naruto went for a stroll in the city park before heading out to meet with his peers. Using the same route as always, he walked over to a busy train station and made sure to do his meditation to thank himself for a wonderful day all throughout the trip before meeting with his friends at a popular café.

"Late again, Naruto. Did you go to the park?" Naruto gave a sheepish smile, he had barely opened the door to the coffee scented building and as usual, Hinata always greeted him this way.

She was a tall, slim girl with soft alabaster skin that gave her the look of a porcelain doll with dark purple hair swaying just above her hips. She was Dorm Leader to Dorm One, made up of students who strode towards the arts such as music, literature, and theater. She was smart, creative, an outstanding student that had exceeded the expectations of everyone. She was part of the Hyuga family, a family that had founded the school many years before.

"Give him a break, he's had a long week, right?" Sakura smiled as she brought her drink up to her lips, stopping to give another smiles towards the woman who brought desserts to their table.

Sakura was pretty, short pink hair and extraordinary aquamarine eyes. She was another Dorm Leader, Dorm Two, to be exact. Like her, the students under her were strictly into studying more than anything else. They were the students always seen in the library, reading book after book and jotting down notes in class. They were the kids who tutored the other dorms at times and the kids who preferred sitting in the bleachers cheering instead of participating.

"Naruto, over here, over here!" Shouted Lee, waving his hands in the air for Naruto to come over and sit by him.

Lee was a unique character. He was tall, almost the same height as Naruto and certainly much more louder than our loud blond. Lee was an interesting guy, always loud and energetic. He was always surrounded by the students in Dorm Four, the Dorm he represented with pride as it was a dorm full of powerful, athletic students.

Naruto sat down, thanking them for having his drink already ordered as usual, and the day was spent in peace. The café slowly emptied from its usual flood of customers, leaving only a few other people and the Dorm Heads behind to enjoy the nice warm ambient provided by the orange tones around them.

At last, after the night had fully claimed the warm clouded sky, Naruto and the other Dorm Heads dismissed each other and parted ways.

Naruto usually left for the dorms around this time, usually arriving to meet his room mate already climbing on to some friend's car and leaving, but today, today he had something to do. Sighing, he observed as his breath faded into the chilly air and began walking to the nearest park that didn't require taking the late night train.

As soon as he was deep inside, he made sure nobody was around. Why so suspicious? Well, he didn't want to scare anyone passing by as he drew blood from his own thumb; tasting the warm liquid and transforming into his... new-form.

How Naruto had become like this, we'll have to go a few weeks back.