Chapter 12 : Great Minds Think Alike

Start from the beginning

The order of Pheonix….. Huh ! What a fraud !!!

These people thought of themselves as experienced and learned in fighting the dark side , but have any of them ever had any encounter with Voldemort, with active death eaters ? Do they know the complexity and intensity of the situation ? While some of them might , most of them do not. Their plans not only disregard perfection and foolproof steps but also human life.

Harry couldn't let these 'i-know-everything you-know-nothing' fools ruin his plans. Even if his team was made of few and young , but they were smart and skilled with thorough vigilance and quick solutions. Most importantly, they are trustworthy. And right now, what Harry needs the most are trustworthy subordinates who will never betray and nor fool him. They will do his bidding perfectly and skillfully, without a glitch and without a mistake.

Afterall, talent and usefulness does not see age. A young student can be much more useful than a trained auror while an experienced minister can have a son with a brain worth thousands of his father's.

Couple of days passed and the Dursleys , who were frightened beyond recognition when they found out who was out to get the freak , quickly packed up and got ready to flee . In a single night , the house which was yesterday full and alive , now became empty and inhabited.

From the first storey window , Harry watched a jerky and scared man haphazardly putting suitcases in his car . He looked left and right , checking for any dangerous presence . As he confirmed that there was no one watching him , he gave one last look to the house behind before driving away .

As soon as the car disappeared, Harry, not waiting for the arrival of order of Pheonix, slowly turned around to silently pick up a packed trunk . He needed to leave as well or who knows when the uninvited guests will arrive ? He took a last look around to see if he forgot something, as he did so, there was no emotion in his eyes. They were cold and hard. They were the eyes of a victor.

A second passed and the one person still inside the desolated house disappeared as well, making it seem dark and haunted

A thud sound echoed as Harry appeared in front of a wide entrance . As he was getting up, a house elf popped beside him, professionally saying, " Master Harry , Welcome Back."

" Hmm" replied Harry , sparing the hardworking elf an approving glance . He had initially told the elf to not call him master but he insisted that it was a very important custom. Overthat, this elf was a very diligent one , even learning to correct the grammatical mistake in his speech. Harry didn't want to make him upset and so after that Harry never corrected him when he called him master.

Handing him the trunk, Harry faintly asked, " Where is Malfoy ?"

A curt answer was immediately heard, "Mr. Malfoy is in his room. Should I show Master Harry the way ?"

" Very well " Harry said before nonchalantly adding , "and from now on, call him Master Draco . Understood?"