My father didn't say the following words, but I understood.

    A child who grew up in a slum like me had an extremely beautiful face.

    For others, beauty is not desirable, but for me, it is sin.

    Since I was in junior high school, when I was walking on the muddy roads in the slums, hooligans often looked at me. The disgusting look of looking at some prey really made me scared.

    Fortunately, the school uniform is generous, which can cover my gradually mature body.

    I also slowly learned to cover up my beauty, keep my bangs long, cover the squiggly peach eyes, and often walk with my head hanging down, trying to prevent others from seeing my looks.

    Only in this way can I feel safe enough.

    However, this unique way of giving me a sense of security made me a weirdo in the eyes of my classmates.

    But I don't care, I just want to study hard and escape from everything.

    I envy the girls on the TV with high heels and confident smiles, the diamond dresses they wear, and their warm family and carefree lives.

    I think as long as I can pass the exam, I can live as wonderful as them.

    It's just that the careful thinking of those young girls has been shattered by reality before it can be realized.

    The morning after talking with my father, I combed my bangs up.

    The smooth and full forehead was completely exposed to the air. I looked at the girl in the mirror in the white sweater and light-colored jeans, and suddenly felt strange for a moment.

    That day, I raised my head and walked for the first time.

    In the slums, fish and dragons are mixed, and there are still small gangsters looking at me with disgusting eyes. They whistles at me, but I turn a deaf ear to it and just move forward.

    At this moment, I actually feel that I am extremely free.

    I went to the train station and bought a train ticket to the north with the pocket money I saved. I heard that there will be a lot of snow in winter. Unlike ours, it is often accompanied by water splashes occasionally next time.

    But when I got into the car, I started to hesitate again.

    Standing in the waiting area of ​​the train station, my father's old face and Lin Xiang's immature face flashed in my mind, but I couldn't move my steps.

    Obviously, as long as you take a few more steps, you can fly far.

    But my feet seemed to be filled with lead, which was terribly heavy.

    A staff member in uniform reminded me: "Girl, won't you get on the train? The train is about to     leave ."

    I reacted slowly and waved to him: "I bought the wrong ticket."

The moment I turned and left. , I scolded myself in my heart.

    Lin Meng.

    You are really useless.

    In Nanyang, who is only academically qualified, I only have a high school degree, so I can't find a good job at all.

    I went around and finally found a job washing dishes in the back kitchen of a restaurant. My hands were soaked in cold dishwashing water every day, earning a meager salary.