…………The

    dense spring rain is in front of me.

    The rain soaked Li Tingchen's clothes, but he didn't realize it. Everything in the dream couldn't disappear in his mind, especially the pale face of the girl when she died, which became a nightmare haunting his heart.

    The pace of the youth is getting faster and faster.

    The villa area where Li's family is located is not too close to the city, so he walked a few kilometers on foot, and then stopped a taxi in the block.

    The prosperous Nanyang is like a city that never sleeps.

    Even in the late night of this spring rain, it is full of neon lights and busy traffic.

    The driver's master was frightened by Li Tingchen's embarrassed appearance, and at first he wanted to refuse to take him. As a result, the young man took off his Rolex and threw it into his hand.

    The watch has been immersed in water, and the hands have long gone. However, the countless diamonds inlaid on it are tangible and valuable.

    The driver's master was choked when he said: "...Come on."

    He put the watch away and asked, "Where to go?"

    Li Tingchen cherished his words and reported the address of Jiang Ying's house directly.

    The car galloped all the way.

    ......

    Li Tingchen rang the doorbell of the Jiang family .

    After pressing several times, the servant came to open the door. The moment he saw Li Tingchen, the servant was stunned. The deeds of the Second Young Master of the Li family had already been spread all over the city. The servant did not understand why he appeared at Jiang's house at this moment.

    The black hair on Li Tingchen's forehead kept dripping with water, and the black hair covered the look in his eyes.

    "I want to see Jiang Ying."

    "..." The

    servant knew her lady's attitude towards Li Ting, and was hesitating how to send Li Tingchen away. Jiang Ying's voice was caught off guard and rang behind her: "Xiaoya, who is it so late?" The

    girl's voice was extremely gentle, Xu Ye just woke up with a faint nasal sound.

    Li Tingchen pushed Xiaoya away, walked into the room a few steps, and saw Jiang Ying standing in front of the cooking table pouring water.

    He held Jiang Ying's wrist, and the black pupil stared at her.

    Jiang Ying was taken aback by his sudden behavior. She had planned to wait for Li Tingchen to fall into the French Open before going to look for him, but she didn't expect that he would escape.

    How could this happen... When

    she went to Li's house a few days ago, there were policemen in plain clothes guarding Li Tingchen's door.

    Li Tingchen's state was obviously wrong. The servant Xiaoya quickly reacted and stopped saying: "Second Young Master, what are you doing? Our lady has nothing to do with you!"

    This stimulated Li Tingchen.

    The young man's jaw tightened, and his anger was visible to the naked eye.