Chapter Twenty - The Next Step

Start from the beginning

Harry rolled his eyes and pointed his wand at the house in front of them, it started repairing itself.

"Oh really? Well sorry to inform you, but it looks like I can do your job better and faster than your whole squad." Harry drawled.

"How... how did you do that? Not even the most powerful wizard on our team can do that." The man breathed, staring in awe at the house.

"Uh, magic?" Harry said as if it was obvious.

"You're underage." The man told him.

Harry rolled his eyes, "Do you really think I care about that right now? My home was just attacked by Death Eaters!"

The man shook his head, "If you really feel the need to talk to someone about this then you have to go to Hillary Jeankson. She'll be able to help you."

"Where is she?" Harry asked.

The man looked around and pointed to a women who was calming the Grangers, "That's her over there, the deep purple robes."

Harry nodded and made his way over.

"Don't worry, the ministry has this under control, we'll fix this and you'll be able to return home like none of this ever happened." She told Jean, resting a hand on her shoulder.

"Your team is doing a banged up job with that. I've already done more then all of them." Harry growled, approaching her.

"And you are?" The women asked.

Harry wasn't sure to be happy or upset, the one time that he needed people to recognize him they didn't. Honestly, his luck was horrible.

"Harrison James Potter-Black." He told her.

Hillary's eyes widened, "What are you doing here?"

"I live here for Merlin's sake! Why else do you think that Death Eaters attacked here?! They've been coming after me ever since last year when the drugged and ambushed me at the festival in Paris!"

"I can assure you we have everything under control-"

Harry scoffed, "Yeah, your men told me the same thing. I want to know how you think that this, " He motioned to the state the area was still in, " is 'having everything under control'".

"You may not understand, seeing as you are still young in magic, but it takes a lot of work to carefully obliviate and change memories of almost a hundred muggles, as well as repairing the damage."

Harry rolled his eyes, "I understand perfectly. I've already repaired three houses after then anyone in your group could repair one!"

"And how would you have gone about that? You can't even use magic, you're underage."

"Like I bloody care! I'll use magic if I need to use magic! Sorry that I want to actually put a stop to the reformation of Death Eaters! Unlike you apparently."

Hillary glared at him, "Of course I care! You think I like all of the attacks? Innocent people are being killed and I'm doing all I can! Unfortunately, I've only been in the game for a few years, I'm lucky to already have my own team!"

Death's GiftOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara