"As for the variety show investment you mentioned, it is also the decision of the company's upper management. I wanted to tell you, but I didn't find a suitable one. It’s only time..."

    Qi Yuanyuan was like an extremely patient priest, answering Li Tingchen’s questions one by one.

    Not leaking.

    Li Tingchen knew that this woman was reluctant to tell the truth to him, his face was getting more and more unsightly, and finally he indifferently gave an order to chase off

    guests : "You can go now." Qi Yuanyuan smiled and nodded.

    Opened the door of the office and walked out.

    When she came out of Li Tingchen's office, she didn't evade, turned around and went directly to Li Xiuyuan's office.

    The Li Group now has an additional vice president. Strictly speaking, Li Xiuyuan is also one of her partners, and she has no reason to coldly treat him.

    When Qi Yuanyuan came, she prepared two documents, one for Li Tingchen and one for Li Xiuyuan.

    On the surface, the two documents are the same, but in detail, Li Xiuyuan's one is obviously more sincere. Qi Yuanyuan handed the file to Li Xiuyuan: "How did you find out about Wang Lifa and Li Tingchen?"

    Li Xiuyuan didn't expect her to ask so straightforwardly.

    The man raised his eyes and said, "Quickly, give me a few more days to find out the key evidence." A

    measure is still needed, Qi Yuanyuan didn't ask any more.

    She sat in the office for a while and then left. After Li Xiuyuan finished processing the things on hand, he focused on the documents she had just brought.

    Only after turning a page, the phone rang.

    It was from Jiang Ying.

    The man's cold eyebrows instantly softened, and he connected the phone, and the girl's sweet voice came through the receiver.

    Jiang Ying: "Are you still busy?"

    Li Xiuyuan glanced at the pile of files. Without blinking his eyelids, he lied without changing his face: "

    I'm not busy." "I'm on my way to your company." The girl's tone was a bit of simple joy: "It's okay if you're not busy , I'm ready for the afternoon. Tea, I want to eat with you. I was worried that it would disturb your work."

    After a pause, she added embarrassedly: "I made it by myself, and I don't know how it tastes."

    "It must be delicious."

    "..."

    Jiang Ying was so complimented that her ears were red.

    She hung up the phone and urged the driver to drive faster. This driver is an old man of the Jiang family, and watching Jiang Ying grow up, he can be regarded as her elder.

    At the beginning he felt that the second young master of the Li family was not worthy of his own young lady. Now that she is well, the young lady has found someone who really loves her, and only He He Meimei will be left in the days to come.

    The driver stepped up the throttle and arrived at the door of the Li Group in a short while.

    Jiang Ying got out of the car carrying the afternoon tea package.