The red on Bai Mengmeng's face disappeared instantly.

    She faltered and explained: "Miss Jiang, don't get me wrong. I didn't mean to wear Tingchen's clothes. I just... accidentally spilled coffee on my clothes, so..."

    Bai Mengmeng lowered his head. , A very aggrieved appearance.

    Jiang Ying recovered from the shock, and then she remembered that Li Tingchen was also the vice president of the Li family as mentioned in the original work.

    The details that were ignored by her were explained in an instant. I am afraid that the employees had misunderstood, and this led her to Li Tingchen's office.

    Jiang Ying's eyes fell on Bai Mengmeng.

    The girl's white thighs were exposed, piercing her eyes brightly.

    Uncontrollably, Jiang Ying's heart began to hurt again, but she was so strong that she did not want to show her timidity outside. Jiang Ying endured the pain, and said to Bai Mengmeng: "It's not time for me to come, I'm leaving first."

    She turned around and decided.

    Bai Mengmeng shouted behind her: "Ms. Jiang, do you need me to inform Tingchen that you have come to him?"

    Jiang Ying stopped, and she looked back at Bai Mengmeng, and with just one glance, Bai Mengmeng felt like she was Cautious thinking has nowhere to hide.

    Jiang Ying said: "No, I didn't come here to find him."

    ......

    Jiang Ying came out of Li Tingchen's office, and the little girl who had brought her over came up again: "Miss Jiang, why are you so fast? Come out?"

    Jiang Ying said straight to the point: "Where is Vice President Li Xiuyuan's office?"

    It seemed that Jiang Ying hadn't expected that Jiang Ying would ask this. The little girl was taken aback, and then pointed to a room not far away. After Jiang Ying thanked him, she walked towards Li Xiuyuan's office without looking back.

    This time, she walked in without knocking the door.

    Li Xiuyuan, who was sorting files, immediately raised his head. Seeing that the person was Jiang Ying, he smiled: "Why are you here?"

    Jiang Ying made a big oolong just now, plus Bai Meng Moe's stimulus, the pain in the heart has not resolved at this moment.

    She was sitting directly on the sofa, covering the position of her heart with her hand, and slowly rubbing it.

    Upon seeing this, Li Xiuyuan didn't read the documents either.

    The man immediately got up, walked to Jiang Ying, and said with concern: "Why, it's uncomfortable again?"

    "I was brought to Li Tingchen's office just now by the staff, and I ran into Bai Mengmeng there." Jiang Ying paused, and then said: "When I went in, Bai Mengmeng was only wearing a men's shirt.

    " ...Tingchen's?"

    Jiang Ying smiled bitterly: "Otherwise, who else is there except him?"

    She and Li Xiuyuan knew that Li Tingchen had always been the only culprit that caused her discomfort.

    Li Xiuyuan frowned.

    For a moment, he even doubted his original judgment: Does Ting Chen really love Miss Jiang as he thought? If you really love so deeply, how can you allow other women to stay by your side?