He opened his lips and said hardly: "I'm sorry, I just..."

    Almost at the same time, Jiang Ying also spoke: "Xiuyuan, let's break up."

    The voices of the man and the woman collided, and then each fell silent.

    Li Xiuyuan could hardly believe his ears.

    After a brief silence, the men face a Su, the first opening:. "I just was too rash, and did not take into account how you feel, if you get angry, you can call me hit me, but do not tell me jokes."

    "I No kidding, I mean it."

    Jiang Ying didn't dare to look directly into his eyes, and she said cruelly: "We have been in love for a while, but my symptoms have not been relieved, but have become more and more serious. This only shows that this method did not work, I originally I am a selfish person. If I want to live, I must find a better way to solve the problem." The

    girl turned her head to the side. From Li Xiuyuan's point of view, she could only see her white face and thin face. Neck.

    He walked right in front of her and gently cupped her face: "Yingying, don't say that to yourself. This method does not work. I can try other methods with you. You just need to know that I will always be there. By your side."

    Jiang Ying felt even more sad when she said that.

    Of course she knew he would do it, and she never doubted his heart for herself. But just because she knew how good he was, she had to cut the mess quickly, otherwise, when she finally left, he...

    Jiang Ying didn't dare to think about what would happen next.

    She waved Li Xiuyuan's hand and said indifferently: "I don't need your company." The

    man's hand finally let go of her cheek.

    Just when Jiang Ying thought he had chosen to give up on himself, the man's voice suddenly sounded deep again: "Jiang Ying, you turn your head and look into my eyes." In his

    memory, he had never shouted so solemnly. Own full name.

    His voice is low, perhaps because he hasn't slept all night, and he is still hoarse. Such a tone should be scary, but somehow Jiang Ying suddenly had the urge to cry. This urge was like she was wronged when she was a child, and the dean’s mother came to comfort her.

    If she was the only one, she would not cry.

    But sometimes people are so strange. When you are alone, you can be too strong. Once someone cares, your inner grievances are like finding an outlet for pouring, and you can't stop it.

    Jiang Ying couldn't control her tears.

    She didn't look back, just raised her arms and put them on her knees.

    The girl buried her head in her knees, and her voice was crying: "Go away, anyway, I am a bad woman. From today, you don't need to worry about me anymore, stay away from me." The

    man's voice sounded. On top of her head.

    This time, his voice was not as cold and solemn as before, he touched the top of her hair, and then said: "You tell me the truth, did you choose to leave me because you were afraid that I would be hurt?"

    "... ..."

    "Yingying..." Li Xiuyuan sighed and kissed the top of her hair softly: "Life is so short, many people will never meet the right person in their entire life. It is my life to meet you. The happiest thing."