"I dare to

    pack a ticket . This project will only make money but not lose." Cheng Mingxuan finished, some Looking nervously at Mr. Zhao.

    He still couldn't hold Bao Du to Li Li's side. This President Zhao was the person he knew with great effort, although his financial resources were far behind the Li family. But if he succeeds in persuading him, he can also be relieved of his immediate urgent need.

    Zhao Chen stopped his movements and looked at Cheng Mingxuan with interest.

    He sees a lot of such poor college students, and if he follows his previous temperament, he will definitely not even understand. However, the boy in front of him, Swen Junxiu, with fine skin and tender flesh, just met his appetite.

    Zhao Chen is used to playing on the Fengyue Field.

    "I can invest the money." He said cheerfully.

    Cheng Mingxuan didn't expect things to go so smoothly. He was about to introduce the details of the project to the other party, but the back of his hand caught the other hand unexpectedly.

    He was stunned and didn't realize what was going on.

    Zhao Chen pushed away the girl beside him and approached Cheng Mingxuan: "It's easy for me to invest, but first, you have to pay something first. How about let's make a fair deal?"

    Cheng Mingxuan heard Zhao Chen now. The implication.

    He suddenly felt a chill.

    Next, no matter how Zhao Chen hinted, Cheng Mingxuan pretended to be stupid: He is a straight man, how could he accept this condition? If that happened, it would be better to let him die!

    Zhao Chen saw Cheng Mingxuan's resistance.

    In the end, Zhao Chen's face was not good. He leaned on the sofa in the box and

    issued an order to chase away guests : "Since you don't know what is good or bad, then stay away from me and don't get in front of me." Cheng Mingxuan was anxious to leave.

    After all, Zhao Chen's style is not good, he stayed trembling, for fear of being forced to bow by his overlord. Fortunately, Zhao Chen didn't think deeply about him and didn't do anything extraordinary.

    Cheng Mingxuan hurriedly left the box like a pardon.

    The moment I opened the box door, I suddenly saw Li Li.

    The girl was wearing a thin long skirt. The makeup on her face was a bit sloppy. Her eyes were extremely red, like lost lambs. She was pushing open the box doors, as if she was looking for something.

    And now, she was only a dozen centimeters away from him.

    His eyes met, Li Li had already walked towards him before Cheng Mingxuan could react.

    There was a "pop", and a loud applause resounded in the corridor.

    Every day in the Blue Magic Club, various scenes are staged, feasting, men and women, fragrant, charming, and sad... countless.

    Li Li's slap is really nothing.

    This slight movement didn't even agitate any splashes.

    Cheng Mingxuan clutched his beaten left cheek, and for the first time tore the disguised illusion in front of Li Li: "Are you sick?!"

    Li Li seemed to have not beaten enough, so she raised her hand and wanted to give it to him again. With a slap, Cheng Mingxuan quickly grasped his wrist with his eyesight. He said angrily: "Li Li, what are you doing?"