Jiang Ying was awakened by the call. She opened her eyes and panted heavily. The feeling that life was about to disappear was still so clear that she didn't dare to recall the scene in the dream, she just wanted to escape as soon as possible from the person who feared her in the dream.

    "Miss, my wife is asking you to go downstairs to eat." Seeing Jiang Ying's delicate face turned pale, Xiaoya the servant said with concern, thinking of the name of the person she had just heard, "I think your face is not good, is it nightmare? Have you dreamed of Master Tingchen again?"

    Jiang Ying keenly noticed something wrong with Xiaoya's words.

    "I used to... often dream of Li Tingchen?"

    "Yes, every time you dream of Master Tingchen, you will feel uncomfortable for a long time."

    Jiang Ying pursed her lips, her slender eyelashes drooped, casting a shadow on her eyelids: Isn't the original owner loving Li Tingchen? That being the case, shouldn't you be happy if you dream of your sweetheart? Why is it sad again?

    Jiang Ying had a bold guess in her mind.

    If the original owner had foreseen the plot in advance in his dream, knew what Li Tingchen did and his future ending... then everything would make sense. No matter how deeply he loves, he can't stand his lover repeatedly. Three cold words and betrayal.

    Those who are favored have no fear.

    But who knows that the one who has been giving will also be tired. They don't care, but love to the depths without complaint.

    The original owner, that silly girl, how sad is it that she would rather choose to sacrifice her body than to stay away from Li Tingchen!

    There were a few tears in Jiang Ying's eyes.

    The crystal clear teardrops fell on the white and soft sheets, blooming beautiful lotus flowers.

    Xiaoya was frightened, and quickly apologized: "Miss, are you uncomfortable again? Blame me, I shouldn't talk to you about the dirty things, anyway, the relationship between you and Master Tingchen has passed. You are now Didn't you also meet better people? You will be very happy in the future."

    Jiang Ying raised her head.

    Her white fingers brushed the tears on her cheeks, and the peachy eyes blinked helplessly: She was indeed uncomfortable in her heart, but she was only sympathetic, far from tearful.

    This tear is clearly not her original intention......

    ......

    Jiang Ying thought about it, but she could only regard the abnormality just now as the original owner's remaining affection for Li Tingchen.

    Xiaoya apparently told her father and mother Jiang about her nightmares and her tears in the morning, so when she went downstairs for breakfast, Jiang Ying had to face the worried eyes from her father and mother Jiang. In order to dispel their worries, Jiang Ying took the initiative to say: "I'm going to date Brother Xiuyuan in a while."

    Father Jiang stared at her for a long time, without seeing the slightest trace of disguise on her face.

    But he was still worried, for fear that his daughter would still have feelings for Li Tingchen, he half-trusted and said, "You didn't lie to us?"

    What this meant was to tell her directly. Don't go to Li Tingchen by dating Li Xiuyuan. .

    Mother Jiang gave a wink at Father Jiang, and was about to complete the battle, when she saw Jiang Ying straight up a few fingers and sweared: "Don't worry, I don't have any good feelings for Li Tingchen anymore, and absolutely There is no plan to rekindle his old relationship with him. A good horse doesn't eat the grass, not to mention that Li Tingchen doesn't even count the rotten grass in my eyes. How could I still like him?"