012

a/n: this chapter is my longest yet
so buckle in for the emotional trauma
y/n is about to experience! it's
honestly terrible and something i
wish to never experience again. if
you need someone to talk to, my
instagram is: fayemarang. please contact me
if any of these things have happened
and you need a support system.

now back to your usual program:

y/n pov

as i was being pulled back i tried to yell but couldn't. i started pulling away but kept being dragged. suddenly we stopped and i heard wyatt talking. i turned and the guy dropped my wrist. i looked up at wyatt and he cracked his knuckles. oh shit. i watched as wyatt square punched him in the face and taj dropped to the ground. i gasped and looked up at wyatt. "thank you" i smiled as my eyes watered. i grabbed onto him and pulled him into a close hug.

i was then sitting on a couch beside wyatt with his arm around me. "seriously thank you. i don't know what he would have done or what i would have if you hadn't stepped in." "no problem love, just wanna make sure you're safe and happy" i smiled at him and sat up. "why are you being so nice to me?" he shrugged. "well you're pretty and funny and i wanted to get to know you." i smiled and blushed. "you do?" yeah of course i do. he put a hand on my cheek "wanna ditch?" my eyes widened "no i don't think i can. mills would kill me" i laughed and he nodded "maybe later" i shrugged "maybe later."

finns pov

i watched as wyatt touched her face. she has no idea what he's trying to do and it's bullshit. noah stood beside me and watched him flirt with her as she cluelessly played along. "why's he such a dick" "i'm not sure man, you're friends though. he can't be serious." i watched as wyatt stood up and held his hand out to her, she took it after hesitating.

"he looks pretty serious." i said as he gripped her side and pulled her close. the music blared and i was just so jealous. she's not my girlfriend and it's wrong for me to be upset with her, but honestly i'm not upset with her. it's him. it's the fact that she's so clueless in this situation and she's never been that type. she's so much smarter than he thinks, why is she playing along to his game?

tonight, i'm going to stay sober. i'll take her home when she needs to and i'll help clean her up. so wyatt can't do whatever the fuck taj wanted to.

y/n pov

as wyatt pulled me to the table of drinks i saw finn and smiled "hi finnie!" i said as i grabbed a cup and chugged it. he seemed happier than before "hey gorgeous. having fun?" i nodded and grabbed his hand. "i love this songgg, come dance with me?" i smiled and he nodded. soon i dragged him to the dance floor and we began to dance to the music.

he oddly stayed less close than he should so i grabbed him. i danced with him and he moved his soft hands along my sides. i blushed at his movement and smiled up at him. we danced for what felt like ages. it was so wonderful being with him. everything felt so calming and wonderful. wait.. didnt noah say that it felt like this? love?

"you okay?" i nodded at him and smiled "i'm just tired, long day." he nodded and brushed the hair out of my face "i mean it when i say you look beautiful" i smiled and nodded "thank you finn, for everything" he nodded and i looked down at my empty cup. "i'll be back sir" he laughed and i ran off to the kitchen. i wanted something that wouldn't burn my throat.

"hey what you up to?" i heard wyatt ask and i smiled "water. you?" he nodded "hmm youd like to do me? sounds good" he snaked his hands around my waist from behind and i blushed hard. "n..no i didn't say that.. i meant what're you up to.." he tugged at my dress "let's get you upstairs and out of this dress hmm?" i turned around and squinted "y..yeah okay" he smirked and started pulling me upstairs.