010

noahs pov

guest list:
finn wolfhard
millie bobby brown
gaten matarazzo
lizzy yu
caleb mclaughlin
noah schnapp
sadie sink
jack grazer
jaeden martel
wyatt oleff
sophia lillis
+175 random people i felt like
inviting. people i've randomly
met on the street or people i
know have met y/n

i smiled down at the list i had just made and then sent the invites out.

to whom this may concern,
you my friend have been invited to one of the most awesome sour 17 parties to ever exist! y/n y/ln will be having a party hosted by millie bobby brown on ... so please get back to me asap! we only have enough spaces for the first 150 people who email back. thank you for reading this, also bring a gift for the bday girl :D

-noah schnapp with the y/n party team!

i laughed at the email i had just sent and closed my laptop. millie would surely enjoy the letter and of course she soon burst into my trailer. "noah i love that so much! she's going to have a blast!" i smiled and stood up. "i'm glad. you're so smart" she came closer and i leaned down and kissed her. "you're the best noah, i love you" "i love you too princess"

sadies pov

i groaned as i looked through isles and isles of things to get for the party. y/n has a pretty set in stone style and i wanted to appeal to it as best as possible. i grabbed some of her f/c balloons and threw them in the cart. i probably got way too many but millie is paying and she also said, rather be safe than sorry. that line immediately sparked something in my head and i grabbed a few boxes of condoms. if she's going to date finn she's gonna need these. nikki and him almost had the biggest mistake ever so. i snickered as i tossed them in the cart and continued on my search for decorations.

streamers, glitter, loads more, and a cute banner that said  'HAPPY SOUR 17 _____'
i was going to write her name in nice and cute! i purchased the items and placed them in my car. soon after i texted millie and said i'd be at her house soon to set up everything for tomorrow night.

gatens pov

after the third cake place i decided that i'd ask lizzy to make the cake for her. lizzy has always wanted to do something with baking and she's really amazing! i texted her and she completely agreed. she said she'd go out and get the ingredients tonight and bake the cake tomorrow morning.

now to make sure the catering was set in stone. i called the place and they agreed that everything would be ready for tomorrow. y/n had mentioned on multiple occasions her love for hot wings so i got them. i got a few more of her favorite foods and millie said it was perfect. i was pleased with myself that i was able to do such a good job for this girls birthday. she's surely love it.

finns pov

i knew y/n like the back of my hand by this point. she's the staple i needed to keep myself together. since the interview we haven't talked about being official yet but we're basically a couple. we have sleepovers, we kiss regularly, we hang out everyday, and i'm always finding sitters for jules.

for music i wanted to do something special. millie offered to pay for the band but i insisted. it would be one of my many many gifts for this special girl. i got mac demarco to play for her. it was crazy that he accepted but i was so happy. i've wanted to collab with him forever and now i'm going to sing with him for my soon to be girlfriend at her awesome fucking party. this time, i'm not gonna ditch her.

i made sure mac was staying at a nice hotel nearby and he was ready for tomorrow. the party started at 8 but everyone was supposed to get to millies house around 5 to set up. millie would be gone helping y/n get ready so noah is in charge. this is going to be great.

y/n pov

NEXT DAY : 1pm

i heard a knock on my door and opened it. ava and her mom stood and smiled "we're here for jules" i nodded and jules ran up beside me. "happy birthday y/n. i love love love you so much!" i smiled and hugged her. she soon got in the car and drove off with her friend. i closed the door and facetimed millie. *ring ring - connecting*

m: YOURE FINALLY AWAKE? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
y/n: thanks mills, yes i'm up. what time are you coming to get me?
m: right now! we have to go get our nails done; then hair; then makeup; then get in our dresses; then drive to my house!
y/n: ugh all of that? it's just a small party mills. not a big deal.
m: yeah.. whatever i'll be there in five!
y/n: wait who's that in the back?
m: nobody! see you soon!
*ends call*

i groaned and stood up. i put on some gray sweat pants and a white long sleeved crop top. i then slid my vans on and opened the door. millie had just pulled up and i got in her car. "so where to first?" "do you ever listen y/n. nails!" i smiled and we were off.

after we got our nails done we were on our way to the hair salon. nothing too serious, just a trim and then they're styling it. it would end up looking quite gorgeous and i was very pleased.

after we got back to my trailer we started to get ready. millie made sure i was careful not to ruin my hair or makeup when getting into my dress.

i slid into my dress and millie smiled at me. "you look gorgeous." i shook my head "no no you look gorgeous" she smiled "are you ready?" i nodded "yeah i think so." she smiled and clapped her hands. "perfect! i'll just text noah and let him know" she grabbed her phone and texted for what seemed like forever and then handed me my phone and bag.

"we're taking a limo by the way" she shrugged as she spoke and i looked at her with wide eyes "we what?" she nodded "yeah sorry i thought you'd like it." i rolled my eyes and soon we were outside stepping into this mad awesome limo.