This is a potbellied entrepreneur named Wang Lifa. When he saw Li Tingchen, his fat-filled face forced a smile.

    "Li...Vice President, it's been a long time since I saw you." The two words, Vice President, were pronounced in a particularly accentuated tone by him.

    The corner of Li Tingchen's mouth raised a very faint smile.

    The young man ignored the ridicule and disdain in his tone. He spoke with a sense of maturity in his voice that did not match his age: "Today I asked Mr. Wang to come over to talk to you about the last cooperation case."

    "Last time? Last time you Didn’t we refute Hongyuan’s face in public? Besides, we have promised Huo, how can we easily repent?"

    "You can't say that..." Li Tingchen paused: "Where is there an absolute friend in the mall?"

    "...What do you mean?"

    "As far as I know, Hongyuan and Huo's family have not signed a contract, just do It’s a verbal promise, right?” With that, Li Tingchen stretched out his hand and gestured a number: “If you choose the Li family, the final profit will be at least this amount.”

    Upon hearing this, Wang Lifa’s eyes changed instantly. Greed and entanglement flashed through his cloudy eyes at the same time.

    No one knows better than him that this project is absolutely impossible to make so much money. Li Tingchen's meaning can't be clearer-Li Erxiao, who has always been known for his professionalism and rigor, has to take the initiative to give him a kickback.

    Chairman Li really raised a good son.

    But this amount is too big. Even though Wang Lifa is greedy for money, he is even more cherish his life. If things are revealed, not only will his boss' status be unprotected, he may have to go to prison.

    However, in the next second, Li Tingchen's words completely dispelled his worries: "Don't worry, this money is going to my private account. Even if I have anything in the end, I will take care of it."

    Wang Lifa thought and thought, but in the end he couldn't make it. Temptation, gritted his teeth and agreed.

    With the goal achieved, Li Tingchen's mouth showed a formulaic smile.

    He stretched out his hand: "Happy cooperation."

    "Happy cooperation." After

    confirming the intention of cooperation, Wang Lifa's attitude towards Li Tingchen seemed to be completely changed. The previous arrogance was wiped out, and he smiled: "President Li, what kind of drink would you like to drink? I'll treat you."

    After all, the basic expression is necessary because of the favor of others.

    Li Tingchen said: "Open the bottle of whiskey."

    Wang Li made an internal call, and soon a waitress came in.

    Wang Lifa squinted her eyes and looked at her: The girl was wearing a uniform customized by Qingba, showing a slender and soft waist. As she walked, the waist swayed slightly, adding to the temptation.

    When the girl approached completely, Wang Lifa could see her appearance clearly. She was very ordinary and could only be regarded as delicate. But the magic is that this girl has a magical temperament, especially her eyes, which are as clear and clean as a deer. People can't help but feel pity when they see people.

    Wang Lifa unconsciously lowered his voice: "Open a bottle of whiskey."

    "Okay, sir."

    As the girl lifted her foot to walk out, Wang Li got up and took the opportunity to hug her exposed waist.

    He approached and smelled the fragrance on her body: "What's your name?"

    A little panic emerged from the girl's deer-like eyes, and she began to struggle: "Sir, you don't want to be like this."

    Wang Lifa: "What are you afraid of? I’m the only one, Mr. Li is still there, and I won’t eat you. I just ask you a few words.”

    Everyone in the circle knows what kind of temperament he is. He loves to play and never shy away from it. As for the collaborator, let alone the President Li beside him, he has just concluded some kind of ulterior transaction with himself.

    Wang Lifa pinched the girl's waist with his hand.

    The expression on Bai Mengmeng's face was even more frightened. Her gaze fell on the young man called "General Li". The young man hadn't said a word since just now, and she didn't expect to rely on him to get out of trouble.

    Seeing that Li Tingchen did not respond, Wang Lifa's movements became more bold.

    Seeing his big fat hands, she was about to touch her chest, Bai Mengmeng closed her eyes, and was about to push away the greasy old man no matter what the situation was. The next second, a low male voice sounded.

    "Mr. Wang, don't play too far."

    Bai Mengmeng opened his eyes and saw that the young man who had just leaned on the sofa stood up for some time and looked at them condescendingly.

    Although Wang Lifa was lascivious, he was not a person without measures.

    Almost the moment Li Tingchen's voice fell, he let go of Bai Mengmeng, anyway, the tofu that should be eaten was also eaten, there is really no need to hurt such a little girl.

    Wang Lifa waved his hand: "

    Okay , there is nothing to do with you here." Bai Mengmeng ran out of the box like a pardon.

    She didn't stop until she ran far away.

    The young man who saved her can't help but appear in her mind. He is so handsome and cold...

    Bai Mengmeng held her hot cheek, a heart throbbing uncontrollably, she felt that her love was coming.

    The author has something to say: Coming late, "plop" and kneel down! ! !

    Please forgive me!

Share to twitter    Share to facebook    friends, the upper right corner can be set to read in traditional Chinese

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter