Jiang Ying clenched her hands unconsciously, her nails sinking into the flesh.

    She knew that what she was going to do next was bound to cause an uproar, but so what?

    The name Li Tingchen's fiancee...

    she didn't want it for a moment.

    In the living room of Jiang's house.

    Countless guests gathered together, dressed in fragrant clothes and shadows, coveted, and it was so lively.

    Jiang Ying walked down the stairs surrounded by designers, and the atmosphere of heated discussion among the crowd paused for a few seconds.

    Jiang Ying ignored the amazing or jealous gazes in those people's eyes, raised her head and walked to Jiang's side gracefully, holding her arm.

    She called her mother sweetly.

    Jiang Ying remembers that in the novel, the female partner's parents neglected to discipline her because they were busy with work, and the indifference from an early age made her not close to her parents.

    It was precisely because of this that she regarded Li Tingchen, who accompanied her when she was a child, as her only friend, until later, the girl was full of her thoughts.

    Girls who have never had sweets are most likely to be deceived.

    A slight sweetness will tempt them to get lost easily.

    Jiang Ying's sudden closeness made Jiang's mother startled for a moment.

    She not react, her daughter's lips would have been conspire ear, she heard her say: "Mom, I think before the banquet started to say a few words, can you?"

    Almost did not want to think too, then ginger Nodded.

    She owes a lot to this daughter, and now she can make up for a little, let alone such a trivial matter.

    What's more, today is my daughter's birthday party.

    Everything is based on her.

    Under the instruction of Mother Jiang, the light in the lobby suddenly dimmed, and the gorgeous crystal lamp above her head no longer glowed. A faint halo slowly hit Jiang Ying, making the girl’s beautiful face softened for no reason. .

    Different kind of beauty.

    The guests' comments gradually became quieter, and their eyes fell on Jiang Ying.

    An eighteen-year-old girl with a slender waist and a fiery red skirt, her attractive temperament between sexiness and innocence, was vividly interpreted by her.

    She lifted her foot, and the beam moved with her movement and finally landed in the center of the lobby.

    In the next second, the girl's soft but firm voice resounded in every guest's ear: "I announce that the Jiang family and the Li family have officially released their engagement. Starting today, Li Tingchen and I will be married separately and have nothing to do with each other. "

    One stone stirred up waves.

    After a brief consternation, people looked at Li Tingchen who was in the center of the storm.

    The man's thick eyebrows were furrowed, his handsome face was full of displeasure, apparently he didn't know anything about it. He rolled under the Adam's apple, cherry ginger restrained walked in front, pressed on his throat and said: "You're playing hard to trick What's doing?"