So when she heard that the Jiang family intends to marry the Li family, she tried her best to persuade her parents to abandon the righteous eldest son of the Li family and choose the adopted son Li Tingchen instead.

    She regarded him as a god, but he abandon it as a mess.

    Jiang Ying's slender fingers flicked the rows of high-definition dresses on the hangers, and finally landed on a complex and gorgeous red skirt.

    This skirt is a backless design. When she went downstairs wearing this skirt, the styling team happened to arrive at Jiang's house. Together with her, there was also Li Tingchen, who was desperate for the original owner, and was extremely precious.

    Jiang Ying stood on the spiral staircase, her eyes drooping, and she looked down at the man in front of her.

    After a long while, he lowered his head and smiled lightly.

    Is it worth it just because of such a person?

    The laughter was very faint, and the "ta-ta" sound that accompanied the collision of the man's leather shoes with the stairs disappeared in the air.

    Li Tingchen walked in front of her, Jun Lang still had no extra expression on his face. The two looked at each other for a few seconds. The man seemed a little impatient, and took the lead to look away.

    If the original owner saw Li Tingchen like this, he would definitely be sad. But Jiang Ying is different. She is not the original owner. Although she inherited all the memories of the original owner, she still doesn't like the person in front of her.

    Jiang Ying stopped looking at him.

    She waved to the styling staff waiting downstairs: "You follow me up."

    Then, she lifted the skirt and turned upstairs.

    The moment she turned around, her thin waist twisted, the hem of the red skirt swayed lightly, ripples, and a large area of ​​soft skin on the girl's back appeared before Li Tingchen's eyes.

    The expression on the man's face finally fluctuated slightly, his sword brows frowned, almost without even thinking about it, the big palm had already imprisoned her wrist.

    "You will be wearing this skirt for the birthday party in a while?" He said with displeasure: "This skirt is too revealing. Change it."

    Jiang Ying shook his hand away.

    Li Tingchen’s dark eyes were even more displeased. As soon as he was about to say something, Jiang Ying spoke again: "I can wear whatever I want, and you don’t need to worry about it."

    Li Tingchen stunned and watched her go further and further. Far away, behind was a large group of staff hula la following.

    Li Tingchen grabbed one of them and exhorted: "Choose a gentle and conservative dress for her."

    No matter whether she was to his heart or not, she was still his fiancee in name, and her revealing dress was really improper.

    ...

    Upstairs.

    Jiang Ying was surrounded by clusters.

    While listening to the rainbow farts of the stylists such as "Miss Jiang's skin is really good", "Miss Jiang's facial features are so high-end", she thought about how to go in the future.

    Regardless of other things, the first thing to do is to draw a line with the male lead Li Tingchen.

    It can be said that all the suffering of the original owner originated from this man. Without him, her life would have been smooth, peaceful and happy, but after meeting him, her pride was all stepped on the soles of her feet.

    Not only was he indifferent to her in terms of words, he also openly took the little white flower hostess to various celebrity banquets during the engagement, completely ignoring the face of her genuine fiancee.

    Jiang Ying still remembers the scene where the original protagonist questioned the protagonist in the novel.

    "You said you love that woman, what am I?"

    Li Tingchen's eyes were light, and there was no trace of emotion in what he said: "Ms. Jiang, I thought we knew each other well. This so-called engagement is just getting what we need. I need to take the support of your Jiang family to gain a foothold in the Li family, and you..." The

    man paused for a moment and sneered: "You just want me, I will give it to you. But Jiang Ying, mine. Heart, don't even think about it."

    Jiang Ying's words echoed repeatedly in her mind.

    I don't know if it was because of inheriting the body and memory of the original owner, she also seemed to feel the loneliness and helplessness of her at that moment as if she had substance.

    Also, since then, the once blatant eldest lady has become sensitive and shameless, and has become a mockery of everyone in the upper circle.

    She only knows to please a man's fool vase... She must be in pain.

Share to twitter    Share to facebook    friends, the upper right corner can be set to read in traditional Chinese

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter