No more braces!😁

Start from the beginning

"Okay so you've had them for over 4 years now..." he said as he clicked things. "I have good news minjee." He looked at you.

"Yes?" You and Chan looked at him confused.

"You will get your braces off." He smiled.

"REALLY?!" You and Chan looked at him shocked.

"Yep. Your teeth are doing great and we've talked about this before. Next time you come you can get them off." He explained.

"NEXT TIME??? THEN CAN I COME TOMORROW???" You asked them as they laughed.

"Maybe." The dentist chuckled. "When can you come?" The dentist asked.

"That's up to min." Chan said.

"Mmm...next week I have things and this week too..." you pouted as you checked your schedule.

"Maybe talk to bang shi-Hyuk pd and then make an appointment." Chan offered.

"Is that okay?" You asked the dentist.

"Of course." He nodded.

"Just call and make an appointment." The dentist nodded.

"Ahh thank you." You and Chan bowed.

"Of course. It was great seeing you again min." The dentist smiled.

"You too." You smiled.

You both left the dentist. "AHHH." You cheered as you stepped out. "THEYRE COMING OFF THEYRE COMING OFF THEYRE COMING OFF." You cheered, jumping up and down smiling, as Chan laughed at you.

"Wah, you must be happy min." Chan smiled at you.

"I AM." You nodded. "I can't wait!!!" You smiled brightly.

"Are you gonna tell stay or will you delete this?" Chan asked.

"I'll let them see this but I won't tell them when I'm getting my braces off" you teased stay as Chan laughed.

"Okay! Well. Shall we go home?" He looked at you.

"Mhm. Felix is still at the store right?" You asked him.

"Yeah. He said he wanted to get ingredients for cookies." He answered.

"Ahh. Can we stop to get coffee...please?" You gave him puppy eyes.

"Sure." He laughed. You smiled and jumped before you started running.

"Stay did you hear that?! We're getting coffee!!" You cheered.

"Yah! Minjee come back!!" You heard Chan yell as he chased you. You laughed while looking back as you continued running. But of course, he caught up to you pretty quickly.

"It's not fair." You pouted as he laughed.

~time skip~

"Now what do we do." You looked at Felix.

"You pour in chocolate chips." He answered, pointing to the bag.

"OOH! Chocolate!" You smiled brightly as you grabbed the bag of chocolate chips.

"Now now missy. Don't eat too many k?" Chan put his hand on top of yours to stop you.

"I won't I won't." You pouted. He took his hand back, allowing you to open it. You opened it and took a couple chocolate chips out before putting them in your mouth.

"Is it good?" Felix asked you, smiling, as you nodded quickly. He laughed at you before handing you measuring cups.

"Here, measure them out." He said. You nodded before measuring them out before pouring them into the bowl.