♡ 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 ♡

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) grinned, escorting the boy to the kitchen, where those who had actually arrived on time were. "Thanks, but, uh, about this girl?"

He looked at her from the corner of his eyes, the corner of his mouth twitching up. He would not admit it, never in a hundred years, but he did enjoy a little gossip. Plus, this Ukai girl wasn't too bad, in his books. Yeah, she was more extroverted, but she learned to give people space and actually seemed to have a basic understanding of the people she knew and what they were like. "It's literally your academic rivals to lovers fanfiction everyone reads," He told her, flinching when he heard the loud voice belonging to none other than Bokuto Koutaro.

They walked into the large kitchen, sitting on a barstool with a small greeting from the Owl and his setter. "Holy Shit," (Y/N) mumbled, "So Kuroo's living the (Y/N) life right now?"

"As if you aren't with your love harem," He scoffed, focusing on his game.

"Yeah, yeah." She rolled her eyes. Her gaze flitted over to the boy who finally walked in, slumping into the chair across from the two.

"Kurobro!" Bokuto cheered, slamming a red cup in front of him, "How're you?"

The chemistry nerd merely looked up at him with dark hollow eyes, then returned to the cup in front of him.

"Ah, yes. That makes sense." The owl nodded in understanding, pouring some sort of alcohol into the red cup.

"Who're we missing?" (Y/N) asked, already anticipating the night that lay before them. In her head, she had quite the image... And it was both very good and very bad.

"Konoha went to the bathroom, a few of the boys went exploring, and all the girls except Historia, who's getting... What was it, Akaashi?" Bokuto explained, turning toward the black-haired boy for the answer to the whereabouts of the blonde.

"Aspirin. She's planning ahead," Keiji answered.

"Ugh, bless her." 

Kuroo stared at his drink blankly, "Acetylsalicylic acid decomposes rapidly in solutions of ammonium acetate or the acetates, carbonates, citrates, or hydroxides of the alkali metals. It is stable in dry air, but gradually hydrolyses in contact with moisture to acetic and salicylic acids. In solution with alkalis, the hydrolysis proceeds rapidly..."

"Alright, buddy," (Y/N) lifted the cup to his mouth, "Drink up,"

"What did she do to him?" Akaashi mumbled.

Kenma shrugged, "Nothing. They're just really dramatic. I guess that happens when you start off hating each other,"

"HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYY!" A certain energetic potato obsessed girl copied, rolling into the kitchen, "It's me, Sasha, here to rock your world- ooh, pringles."

"Hi, Sasha," (Y/N) chuckled, only receiving a half-assed wave as the brunette began to stuff her mouth with the snacks.

She was soon followed by the rest of the girls, who all came together wearing their extraordinary outfits and looking hot as always. 

"Hi," Mikasa waved.

"Where's Historia?" 

"Hey," Annie announced her presence, because we all know she wouldn't greet anyone except (Y/N), who's literally the only person she can tolerate.

"God, Pieck-sensei is so fucking hot," Mikasa slurred as some sort of music played (they had no idea who was in charge of the aux at the moment) loudly in the living room, blasting into the kitchen they were in.