♡ 𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 ♡

Start from the beginning

"Ugh," The blonde frowned, "I guess. Why'd you have to live in a stupid classy apartment right in the middle of everything? Literally. Everything."

"Take it up to my mom then. Tell her to get a better house," (Y/N) recommended sarcastically, now sinking underneath all the other buildings.

"I will. It's disgusting every time I visit you, having to be near everyone,"

"You're not saying that whenever you bring a girl over," (Y/N) teased, shutting the girl up. When she didn't answer, (Y/N) continued, "Oh c'mon. How many times have you brought someone over? Did you use it over the summer?"

"Yeah," And like that, she walked out of the elevator, leaving (Y/N) to speed walk after her (because she could not jog in her six-inch platforms). 

"Bye, Oda!" (Y/N) quickly waved to the receptionist as she went past, catching up to Annie who walked way too quickly for someone who was wearing knee-high leather boots with spiked and chains dangling everywhere. "Annie, bitch- SLOW DOWN."

She finally stopped, icy-blue eyes looking back at (Y/N) as she caught up with her. "Can we not get arrested tonight?"

Catching her breath, she scoffed, "uH- Fine, then. Be boring." 

"So Keiji asked me out for tomorrow," (Y/N) informed as they walked along a park with their Monster Energy drinks in hand, several people looking at the two hot girls who were casually going out looking like that.

"Oh yeah? Doing what?"

"An art museum, probably," (Y/N) continued.

"So you're iconic date that you do every other week," She said with an eye roll. Everyone who had the slightest clue about the two (so everyone because they were the two prettiest people ever) knew about the art gallery/museum dates. In fact, it had become quite a thing at Fukurodani. If they didn't take you to an art museum they weren't worth it. And if you saw (Y/N) and Keiji on a date at an art museum, it was the highest honour bestowed upon the couple. Like a blessing of some sorts.

"Yeah!"

Annie took a sip of her can, "He won an art competition over the summer, but I guess you already knew,"

"Oh... Uh, no I didn't know," (Y/N)'s brows furrowed ever so slightly.

"Huh," Annie bit the inside of her cheek. Well, they weren't together anymore, but in her eyes, he would have told her. Then again, recalling what the paintings were, she probably wouldn't have to (Y/N) either. As she remembered them, she smirked, "He probably just forgot," That was most definitely not the case.

"Y- yeah..." (Y/N) stuttered, not seeing the teasing smirk that had made its way to her lips.

See, all of Akaashi's paintings, three in total, were her. Not in a stalkerish way, at all, but in an intimate way, as they all held that affection. You wouldn't have known who it was if you didn't know the two. One had someone's chin resting on their palm as, whOeVeR iT wAs, looked out onto the very obvious Tokyo skyline, the exact same view you got from her apartment. Then they were reading a book, definitely not Fukurodani's library (definitely). And the last one was a pair of legs. Technically it could've been anyone's legs with (Y/N)'s skin tone, but let's be honest when we say Akaashi was too awkward to ever see anyone else's legs. 

Annie believed he called all three of them Detour or, well, Ukai. Definitely not about her.

"Well, good for him," (Y/N) mustered up a grin, thoughts as to why he didn't tell her swarming her brain.

"Yeah," Annie nodded, knowing that she was overthinking through her troubled (E/C) eyes. With a smirk, the blonde faced forward, "So, who're these Miyagi boys I've heard so much about?"

Almost as if those negative thoughts vanished from her mind, she straightened her back a little, a smile playing her lips, "Where do I even begin?" She chuckled, eyes holding a spark, "They're absolutely crazy, beyond my comprehension."

Annie, who generally had a lack of interest in men, did have an inkling of curiosity, "So you had fun?"

"Well, no fuck," (Y/N) laughed, "You would've actually liked them, An. Well, most of them. I don't think you would've liked Toru, but Hajime's just like you. Literally. All cold on the outside and a soft marshmallow on the inside,"

The Ukai was shoved to the floor, Annie glaring at her from her standing position, "You're a dumbass," (Y/N) shrugged innocently, getting up with a groan (because all the accessories and her choice of shoes did not make that easy). "First names, huh?" 

Dusting off her ass, she tilted her head, "Well, you know..."

"I know?" 

"You get to know people, and sometimes you get to know them well enough to call them by their first names," She said.

"You mean you make them fall in love with you and your indecisive ass starts to fall in love back?" Annie teased, though by the look on (Y/N)'s face, it was the truth.

"Shut up,"

The Leonhart actually laughed, something (Y/N) seldom heard but loved, and her watch, "Ah, shit. I better go home, dad's gonna kill me if I'm late,"

(Y/N) nodded, still a little stunned at the glorious noise that escaped her lips, "S- sure. See you Monday, Annie,"

"Bye," She said with a small smile, rushing away to the nearest train station.

(Y/N) sighed as she made her way to the apartment, gazing at the midnight city life of Tokyo on her way up. 

Once she reached the top of the building (the penthouse), she noticed a package waiting at her doorstep. With a frown, she picked it up, opening the brown cardboard box that originated from Sendai, apparently.

Inside was another box, though a very light pink that reminded her of tulips. A small tag was tied to it, along with an adorable matching white bow. 

Hey, (Y/N)-chan! Hope you made it home safe <3 I've been experimenting and, uh, well I made you some chocolate! Hope you like it! Love, Tendou.

And sure enough, twelve little chocolates were packed nicely.

AND THEY WERE FUCKING DELICIOUS.

my instagram is piecks_carpet and it's mostly story updates and sneak peeks and shit

my instagram is piecks_carpet and it's mostly story updates and sneak peeks and shit. venusdoesfanfic on tumblr, though i haven't done anything on there yet <3