When I was about to leave I heard a familiar voice shout.

¨Love! WAIT!¨ P´Mew shouted as he ran towards me.

¨You are late!¨ I teasingly said.

¨I´m sorry, Love. The traffic was hell.¨ He explained as he hugged me.

¨I´ll miss you so much. Don´t forget to call me once you get there, Okay?¨ He said.

¨Yes, Phi.¨I nodded.

¨Where's the bracelet I gave you?¨ He asked and I showed him my left wrist.

¨And what will you tell people who'll try to flirt with you?¨ He asked.

My God. My love is so silly.

¨That they need to stay the fuck away since I´m taken and I have someone waiting for me at home¨ I smiled as I showed off the necklace that has my wedding ring on it.

¨Good¨ He said as he hugged me again.

¨Phi, I really need to go. The plane started boarding.¨ I said while he's hugging me tight.

¨This won't do. I can't take this. I´ll go with you. Saint book me a flight!¨ P´Mew shouted.

¨Oh for fuck´s sake! Quit being dramatic and stop embarrassing me! Let the kid do his thing! Take care, Son!¨ Dad said.

P´Mew sighed and nodded and kissed me goodbye.

I was about to leave when I remembered something.

I opened my bag and pulled out an old brown box and gave it to P´Mew.

¨What's this?¨ He asked as he examined the box.

¨You´ll see.¨ I smiled and waved goodbye.

—-

Mew

3 years later

I paced back and forth nervously as I looked at my watch.
It's almost time.

¨Is everything ready? ¨ I asked Saint and he nodded.

It's not like this is my first time at a wedding, I even had a divorce once, but it doesn't stop me from being nervous.

¨Phi! Stop pacing back and forth! You're making me dizzy! This isn't even your wedding for god's sake, '' Jom complained as she fixed her bridal gown.

Well, that's right. Today is Jom´s wedding. She met her future husband a year ago and after 6 months of dating, he proposed.

Now, I´m attending her wedding as her proud older brother and the head of the clan.

A year ago, Dad started delegating tasks on me and training me as the head of the Mafia Clan and all of our Business. The official ceremony isn't done yet since I told them that I don't want to take an oath as a single man.

Speaking of being a single man...

I sighed and I remembered him again.

Gulf was supposed to fly back to Thailand yesterday but he can't make it since there was an emergency surgery that needs to be done.

When he arrived in the US 3 years ago, He was offered a position that requires him to study at the hospital´s university while working.

Knowing how Gulf loves to study, he accepted it. Not knowing that it will take at least 5 years.