人生が創造された時

ʷʰᵉⁿ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵉᵈ
A long time ago in a different universe mystic creatures, gods and goddesses came together once a time in centuries to create something unique and beautiful: a boy.

A boy who was born under the star-constellation of the aquarius. He was made out of the tears of sirens who never let those crystal-clear pearls run out of their eyes exept from this moment. Their tears gave him light blue hair and pale skin, and the sense to know is someone would lie to him when they would send him to earth.

The black panthers gave him his black, shining orbses, long legs and his bravery and loyalty. Two of these elegant animals gave their souls to this boy and these souls could be seen in his eyes,as black and deep as an ocean.

And lastly Poseidon, the god of the ocean brought a pearl from deep down of this blue water which became his heart and gave the boy a healthy sense of pride.

The boy, his name was Jisung, was born under the silver light oft he moon, which stood high on the nightsky. That circumstance would influence his life forever: the only time he would be able to go outside would be at night.

But this time not only one but two boys were created. The second one was born a few hours later, when the sun was rising and sent her warmth to the  earth. He was made out of dragon bones that gave him strength  and colored his hair a bright red with orange strands.

A sailors compass became his heart so that his intuition would always lead him and that he would always choose the right thing for himself.

Lastly, music gave him a stunning voice and a loud laugh that was beautiful to listen to and it let happiness flood through his veins.
The name of this boy was Chenle and he would never be able to meet Jisung, because he was born under the sunlight he would only be able to go out after sunrise.

Two boys, one born at night, the other at daytime, that would never be able to meet each other. Right?